Unless it’s really important for you to have the latest Led Zeppelin reissue box set on the day of release, it normally pays to wait a while because you are certain to save a few Pounds, Dollars or Euros. For example Physical Graffiti – which is released tomorrow – costs £117 on Amazon UK at the moment. The album before, Houses of the Holy, was a similar price back in October 2014 but can now be purchased for more than £50 less. That’s a whole lotta cash.
Yes, Amazon France are selling the super deluxe edition box of Houses of the Holy for €85 which is around £63 for the set, which includes two CDs, two LPs, a hardcover book, art print and hi-res digital download.
- Suzanne Vega / 5 Classic Albums
- Prince / Purple Rain reissue / full details including four-disc expanded edition
- Blind Melon / Soup: audiophile vinyl
- Iggy Pop / Anniversary vinyl reissues
- Reservoir Dogs / coloured vinyl
- R.E.M.’s Automatic For The People reissue confirmed for 2017 on new label
- Thelonious Monk with John Coltrane / Complete 1957 Riverside Recordings
- Sparks / No. 1 in Heaven / limited edition blue vinyl + CD combo
- Van Morrison / The Authorised Bang Collection / 3CD anthology
- Fleetwood Mac remasters to get standalone vinyl reissues
- Bob Marley / Exodus 40: The Movement Continues – box set and deluxe editions
- C88 / more indie-pop from the eighties
- Out This Week / on 28 April 2017
- Deal alert / Verve: A Storm in Heaven four-disc super deluxe edition box
- SDEtv / Record Store Day Preview #3
- Kraftwerk / 3-D: The Catalogue box sets
- Roger Waters announces a new album: Is This The Life We Really Want?
- SDEtv: Record Store Day Preview #2
- Third Eye Blind / anniversary reissue
- Deal alert / Paul Weller: Stanley Road LP