Belinda Carlisle Anthology available for US shipping

anthology

Belinda Carlisle‘s forthcoming five-disc Anthology was previously only available direct-to-fans via the Belinda Carlisle Official Store, with licensing issues denying those in North America the ability to order the deluxe set.

The good news is that US fans can now order The Anthology via Amazon UK, who will ship the item to the States. At the time of writing, it’s priced a little higher than on the official store, although Amazon will deduct UK taxes before shipping, to bring the cost down to under £60.

The Anthology will offer two-CDs of hits, a third audio disc of rarities and the two DVDs will cover all the promo videos and BBC TV appearances. These discs are set within a 12″x12″ hardback book with photos and notes.

13 responses to Belinda Carlisle Anthology available for US shipping

1. jim says:

awesome – thanks (just wish we could get the signed edition as is available to other countries!)

2. Kevin says:

Are the DVD’s going to be playable on USA DVD players?? Why didn’t they put them on Blu Ray?? I also would like to buy the signed version and i don’t get how they can just leave out USA fans.

• spaceboy says:

Don’t mean to sound ungrateful but the DVDs are virtually useless to me as DVD content on a HD screen tends to look worse than VHS. I know not everyone has Blu-ray yet but I can’t wait to start seeing more HD options.

Hope the audio content makes this a worthwhile purchase…

3. Paul English says:

The secret tracklisting is stopping me/

• Kevin says:

I know i really want the track listing also, the fact that we who live in the USA have to pay almost $100 for this release is crazy. I still pre-ordered it because i love Belinda and have wanted all her videos on one release and of course all the bonus tracks and a complete greatest hits and songs that should of been hits.

4. AlexKx says:

Being the big time capitalist that I am…let them charge what they want for it. Go crazy. I just hope that the price comes down to something more reasonable. Sigh…I don’t know.

5. Ian says:

Back up to $152.00 Shame, I missed out!

6. Bruno says:

Good news! We can save about $50 for shipping! Or pay it for signed bag. :)

7. Jason cyganowski says:

Been a die hard fan since I was 10 and this makes me love Belinda even more..awesome new song!!

8. Steve Marine says:

I agree with spaceboy. I really wish blu-ray was the standard format offered instead of DVD in any music release that includes a video disc. It’s become quite frustrating and always makes super deluxe editions that much less super (or deluxe).

9. Ray says:

I’d have thought the videos have been transfered from a tape format. For Blu Ray, they’d have to scan the original film version to get the maximum effect, and i doubt they’d have it

10. I will right away seize your rss feed as I
    can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.