“Embrace” super deluxe box set

embrace

Embrace return from a seven year hiatus in April with a new self-titled album available in a variety of formats including a lavish super deluxe edition box set which boasts a broad array of content, much of which is personally signed by the band.

Available exclusively from the Embrace shop, the box set features the 10-track album on CD alongside a DVD which features a film of the whole album performed by Embrace live in their studio. Also included is a signed gatefold 180g double white vinyl LP which includes full album download code. Unique to the box is a hand-numbered seven-inch single (Follow You Home/ Refugees) and a T-shirt with the Embrace album design. Other content as follows:

• Printed hand written and illustrated lyric and song ideas booklet.
  • Original hand-written extract from Danny’s lyric book.
  • 12″ x 12″ SG20 Art Print
  • Dye-cut album artwork stencil
  • Signed A4 band photo print
  • Entry into an Exclusive Pre-Release Album Playback Party attended by the band.

Embrace is out on 28 April 2014.

Box Set

double_disc

CD/DVD Deluxe Edition

vinyl

2x White Vinyl LP

cd

Standard CD Album

12 responses to “Embrace” super deluxe box set

1. Kiki says:

The price of the “Super deluxe” is too high for me… for 75£, they should have, at least, add the 12″ and the Promo CD 4 tracks of the refugees EP in it…

• Kate says:

The box set is a bargain , when you account for the t shirt ,exclusive material and sexy vinyl. I’m gagging to get my mits on one …. Plus the listening party ticket inclusion for 2 bods ! I think it’s epic value for money …. Nuff said !

2. Andyboy says:

Embrace were a great band, very underrated, looking forward to hearing the new album

3. David says:

Amazing how a new ten track album can spawn this festival of nonsense.

How about putting a box out when you have a variety of actual audio and video content to put in it.

4. Mike says:

Have to agree david! This superdeluxething is in danger of disappearing up its own backside!

5. Eric says:

Well said, Mike and David! My thoughts exactly.

6. Michel says:

Looks so nice!!!!

7. Michel says:

Ooops, I posted on the wrong thread!!!

8. Mike the Fish says:

That’s got to hurt.

9. Me va be says:

Hi, this weekend is good designed for me, since this time i am reading this wonderful informative paragraph here at my residence.

10. Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
    Many thanks!