Further to yesterday’s news about Paul McCartney‘s forthcoming Wings Over America reissue, today we bring you the first photo of what the deluxe box version of this set looks like, and further clarification of the specification.
The set will actually come with FOUR books all housed within a numbered hardbound slipcase:
- • 112-page book written by David Fricke, featuring new interviews and extensive tour photography
- • Exclusive 60-page photographic journal of Linda s images chronicling life on the road
- • 136-page replica tour book with itineraries, tour program, memorabilia, and lyrics plus three prints (10 x8 )
- • 80-page book of drawings by artist Humphrey Ocean
We can see from the image that the slipcase (at the back) does not conform to the other deluxe reissues – with the album cover in question set into solid colour setting. The Wings Over America box looks to have a ‘flight case’ style decoration, with stickers, the Wings logo, as well as the album cover itself. It is also clear from the photo that other elements such as stickers, ticket replicas, perhaps a sewn-on patch, are also included in this box set.
As with previous deluxe editions a 24bit 96kHz high resolution audio versions of all songs on the remastered album & bonus audio tracks will be part of the offering, accessed via a download code inserted on a card within the deluxe edition package.
Full track listing and more here.
PRE-ORDER WINGS OVER AMERICA
2CD Standard Edition
- • UK Pre-order: Wings Over America [2CD]
- • USA Pre-order: Wings Over America [2CD]
- • CANADA Pre-order: Wings Over America [2CD]
- • GERMANY Pre-order: Wings Over America [2CD]
Deluxe 3CD+DVD with four books and slip case
- • UK Pre-order: Wings Over America [3CD+DVD+Books]
- • USA Pre-order: Wings Over America [3CD+DVD+Books]
- • CANADA Pre-order: Wings Over America [3CD+DVD+Books]
- • GERMANY Pre-order: Wings Over America [2CD+DVD+Books]
Vinyl 3xLP edition