Frankie: “Inside The Pleasuredome” box set numbers confirmed

insidethepleasuredome

Union Square have confirmed today exactly how limited the forthcoming Frankie Goes To Hollywood Inside The Pleasuredome box set will be.

The project is a joint venture with PledgeMusic and in a communication to fans, the label stated that only 2000 will be manufactured. Since half of that quantity has already been ‘pledged’ for, there are now around 1000 boxes still available.

Assuming that not all get sold through PledgeMusic, it remains to be seen how the remainder are made available for purchase to the public and at what price.

Inside The Pleasuredome is a largely vinyl box set that contains three EPs, a 2LP remaster of the original Pleasuredome album, as well as a DVD (with videos and 5.1 mixes), and a 13-track cassette tape featuring remixes of Relax. The box also includes a book and other memorabilia items.

It can be pre-ordered via PledgeMusic.

7 responses to Frankie: “Inside The Pleasuredome” box set numbers confirmed

1. Wayne says:

Opportunity for someone in the UK to make a bit of money. If someone would like to pre-order and sell it to me I would be most grateful as I am in Canada. Perhaps through eBay?

• Olivier says:

Hello

I live in Switzerland and if I can help someone to have this box, it could be possible…only contact me

2. Michael Cucka says:

Same as Wayne’s request: anyone willing to purchase this set and resale back to me in the USA, I would be most grateful – Thanks!

• Olivier says:

Hello

3. BPMills says:

Wow! Has there ever been a band, or a lbel, who have squeezed more reissues out of a short career?

4. Bertielego says:

Excellent! If only more labels could release such incredible box sets…
    Thank you ZTT, Salvo, and anyone involved in this project!

5. tomatosauce says:

This box set is now available on amazon.co.uk but you better hurry up and get one now before they sell out!~