Frida box set winner

fridawin

The Frida competition has now finished, and we can announce the winner…

Congratulations to Gregory Alig who wins the box with the signed print. We’ll be in touch to get your prize out to you!

Thanks to all who entered. The Bob Dylan The Cutting Edge competition has just finished and the winner will be announced tomorrow.

10 responses to Frida box set winner

1. Runicen says:

Nice! Congrats, Gregory!

2. Greg Alig says:

Thanks, Runicen. I have been a fan of ABBA (Frida, in particular) since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. To call this a dream come true would be an understatement. I’m absolutely thrilled to have won!

3. Steve Miller says:

What happened to the Springsteen competition ? I was waiting all Christmas for that – did I miss it ?

4. Jon Hank says:

When will I be hearing about the Simon & Garfunkel set I won?

5. Steve Miller says:

That’s a shame about the lack of Springsteen Paul –

in your Week In Review email dated 13th December you said “I’m pleased to confirm that thanks to the generosity of our friends in the music industry, I have secured some more fantastic reissues and box sets for you to win for Christmas 2015! Prizes will include a Queen Night at the Odeon, a Fleetwood Mac Tusk deluxe, the Belinda Carlisle CD singles box and Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan and Simon and Garfunkel collections.”

Steve

Ah yes, that was the plan. Sony couldn’t supply Springsteen in the end. There was also loads more prizes given away not mentioned in that list!