Ghostbusters / 'Stay Puft' white 12"

ghost

The Ghostbusters 30th anniversary celebrations continue with this special limited edition white vinyl single.

Not only is the white vinyl marshmallow scented (!) this limited edition twelve-inch vinyl single is packaged in marshmallow-scented puffy gatefold sleeve. If you don’t like marshmallows, perhaps one to avoid!

This also comes with two 12″ x 12″ 3D lenticular stills and one 12″ x 12″ 3D motion lenticular of images from the film. This is a two-track twelve-inch with the A-side featuring Ray Parker Jr.‘s Ghostbusters with Run-D.M.C.‘s GhostbustersRap on the flipside.

This isn’t exactly cheap, although if this is a ‘must have’ for you then jump on the UK price which is by far the best deal at around £17 at the time of writing. The German price is more than double that and in North America it’s also significantly more.

The ‘Stay Puft’ white vinyl twelve-inch is out on 21 October 2014.

14 responses to Ghostbusters / 'Stay Puft' white 12"

1. BRENEZ Alain says:

This is limited to 3000 copies and apparently if you order it from the Ghostbusters store directly, you also get a 6″ Stay Puft figurine. However price is $60 and it doesn’t seem like it’s available outside of the US.

2. I’m waiting for the Immersion edition with Slimer green vinyl, a proton pack and some marbles.

3. tonka says:

Just put it on a stick and toast the whole bloody thing

4. Sergei K says:

Am i seriously missing something but UK Amazon price is £70…

5. Bubalitoys says:

Paul…… You did see it correct last night at £17….. I ordered my copies with Amazon UK at £17……. have received email confirmations too…….

Indeed. My order was placed too at £17. Looks like we got a pretty good deal, if you can say that about a 2-track 12″ at that price :/

6. David says:

Maybe we get the stay puft figure too!

7. Si says:

Well we shall see, for those lucky enough to grab an early bargain, of what the set will contain for the big money now. My only concern is that it’s going to stink out the rest of my collection of marshmallow!? I think i shall be storing it somewhere else, until i access the smell situation (Sniffgate). I mean who would have thought it. Cheers everyone …

8. noyoucmon says:

Lists for $60? Absolutely insane pricing.

9. Christian says:

It pays to shop around. You have your choice of various Amazon.com links. Now, depending on where you are in the world, check the price of each site and convert that price to your currency. I’m in the U.S., so ordering from Amazon Canada will be cheaper for me ($5 cheaper, but $5 is $5!). I did the same thing with the Tears For Fears super deluxe box set for Songs From the Big Chair – much, much cheaper to order from Amazon Germany than anywhere else!

10. Jonathan says:

It’s a bit of lottery this one. I got mine from amazon ca for about £25 to the uk so just about under for tax an duty ( I hope).

Happy to take a punt !!!

11. baward says:

Donate just hate it when you miss the cheap price offers? I always think that, even if you miss an offer such as this, eventually an as-good or better price comes along again. Often ;-)

12. baward says:

For ‘donate’ read ‘doncha’. Doncha just hate these auto-correct thingies?!