January 2015 sees the release of Live At The Orpheum, a new King Crimson live album that comprises performances from the band’s 2014 US tour.
This release features 41 minutes of material performed by the band’s new seven piece line-up, including classics such as Starless, Sailor’s Tale and The Letters. The audio is mixed from multi-track performances recorded at the two concerts at the Los Angeles venue (September 30th and October 1st 2014).
This release is available as CD+DVD-A digi-pack which offers stereo audio in 16/44.1 and 24/96 hi-res respectively. A very limited gatefold vinyl edition pressed on super heavyweight 200g is also available.
Live At The Orpheum is out on 20 January 2015. It can be pre-ordered from Burning Shed the official online store or using the links below.
CD+DVD-A (Amazon links)
- • UK Pre-order: Live At The Orpheum [Cd/Dvd-A]
- • USA Pre-order: Live At The Orpheum
- • CANADA Pre-order: Live At The Orpheum (Cd+Dvd)
- • GERMANY Pre-order: Live at the Orpheum
200g Vinyl LP (Amazon links)
- • UK Pre-order: Live At The Orpheum [200g Vinyl]
- • USA Pre-order: Live At The Orpheum (LP Vinyl)
- • CANADA Pre-order: Live at the Orpheum (Vinyl)
- • GERMANY Pre-order: Live at the Orpheum (200g Vinyl)
1. Walk On: Monk Morph Chamber Music
2. One More Red Nightmare
3. Banshee Legs Bell Hassle
4. The ConstruKction of Light
5. The Letters
6. Sailor’s Tale