Liza Minnelli / Results 2xLP Deluxe

Liza Minnelli / Results 2LP deluxe book edition

Click to enlarge

Liza Minnelli‘s classic Results album from 1989 – co-produced (and largely written) by the Pet Shop Boys – is to be reissued as a heavyweight deluxe vinyl edition, with a bonus disc of remixes on 3 December 2012.

The album has been remastered and comes packaged as a hard back book gatefold vinyl with 16-page booklet.

Track listing:

Disc: 1

• 1. I Want You Now
  • 2. Losing My Mind
  • 3. If There Was Love
  • 4. So Sorry I Said
  • 5. Don’t Drop Bombs

Disc: 2

• 1. Twist In My Sobriety
  • 2. Rent
  • 3. Love Pains
  • 4. Tonight Is Forever
  • 5. I Can’t Say Goodnight

Disc: 3

• 1. Don’t Drop Bombs (ext Mix)
  • 2. Losing My Mind (ultimix)

Disc: 4

• 1. Losing My Mind (Ultimix Dub)
  • 2. Love Pains (Steve Hurley Deep House Pains)

8 responses to Liza Minnelli / Results 2xLP Deluxe

1. Steve Marine says:

This would be better if it was on CD and if it contained ALL the remixes that were released.

2. Gary says:

It’s a bit of an odd release this. Are Liza fans screaming for a vinyl version I wonder?

3. Jez says:

I have the original on vinyl :-) I’m assuming that the discs refer to lp sides, and loving that love pains remix. (which I have on vintage vinyl too)

4. Tim says:

This isn’t really a deluxe edition, it’s just a re-release with 4 extra tracks.
    I made a better deluxe edition on my own years ago.

5. Nick says:

£10 cheaper here when you pre-order although adding p+p its still a fiver cheaper than Amazon

6. Tim Larkham says:

I too would love this to be released as a deluxe CD. Whilst some Liza fans may not be interested in this I can imagine a lot of Pet Shop Boys’ fans buying it. Hopefully, a deluxe CD release will happen next year, along with the previously prepared (but so far unreleased) Nightlife and Release 2CD remasters.

7. Bertrand says:

There’s been a deluxe CD+DVD made in 2005…
    It comes with:
    > three extra tracks:
    Losing My Mind (Extended Mix)
    Don’t Drop Bombs (Extended Remix)
    Love Pains (Steve Hurley’s Remix)
    > new liner notes.
    > and the original promo videos on DVD:
    Losing My Mind (Promo Video)
    Don’t Drop Bombs (Promo Video)
    So Sorry, I Said (Promo Video)

See: http://www.discogs.com/Liza-Minnelli-Results/release/398038

It’s not in production any longer, but it shows up second hand sometimes on e.g. ebay and discogs.

8. Pingback:FIRST PICTURES: Echo and the Bunnymen / “Crocodiles” 2LP book | superdeluxeedition