Arthur Lee returned to London in 2003 to perform Love‘s classic 1967 album Forever Changes live at the Royal Festival Hall.
Although it has been released on CD (and DVD), Forever Changes In Concert has never been issued on vinyl – until now.
The Madfish label is set to reissue this in May as a gatefold 2LP set, on 180g heavyweight vinyl. The album features the comeback performance of the entire album, plus eight additional Love classics.
This vinyl edition of Forever Changes In Concert is due for release on 11 May 2015. The album can be pre-ordered from the Madfish store on Burning Shed’s website or at the moment via Amazon Germany. Presumably Amazon UK will follow soon!
- • Amazon UK Pre-order: Forever Changes In Concert
- • Amazon GERMANY Pre-order: The Forever Changes Concert
1. Alone Again Or [4:00]
2. A House Is Not A Motel [4:06]
3. Andmoreagain [4:05]
4. The Daily Planet [3:42]
5. Old Man [3:28]
1. The Red Telephone [7:05]
2. Maybe The People Would Be The Times Or Between Clark And Hilldale [3:57]
3. Live And Let Live [5:13]
4. The Good Humor Man He Sees Everything Like This [3:39]
1. Bummer In The Summer [2:31]
2. You Set The Scene [7:11]
3. Orange Skies [3:10]
4. She Comes In Colors [3:00]
5. Listen To My Song [2:45]
1. August [5:04]
2. Seven And Seven Is [2:24]
3. Your Mind And We Belong Together [4:12]
4. Signed DC [6:46]
5. My Little Red Book [2:31]