Queen / Forever vinyl box set

queen_forever_vinyl

Universal Music are to issue the recent Queen Forever album as a limited edition vinyl box set.

The five-record deluxe set features the 36-track version of the album (same as the two-CD deluxe) across four vinyl records and comes with a bonus 12-inch single with Let Me In Your Heart Again (William Orbit Mix) on one side and the Queen Forever design etched on the other. All comes packaged in a lift-off lid box with a foil-blocked Queen logo on the front.

Queen Forever vinyl box will be released on 13 April 2015.

Track listing:

LP1:

SIDE A

1. Let Me In Your Heart Again
  2. Love Kills – The Ballad
  3. There Must Be More To Life Than This (William Orbit Mix)
  4. Play The Game

2. Lily Of The Valley
  3. Don’t Try So Hard
  4. Bijou
  5. These Are The Days Of Our Lives

SIDE B

1. Nevermore
  2. Las Palabras De Amor (The Words Of Love)
  3. Who Wants To Live Forever

2. Save Me
  3. Made In Heaven
  4. Too Much Love Will Kill You

SIDE B

1. Sail Away Sweet Sister
  2. The Miracle
  3. Is This The World We Created…?
  4. In The Lap Of The Gods… Revisited
  5. Forever

BONUS 12″ SINGLE:

SIDE A

1. Let Me In Your Heart Again (William Orbit Mix)

SIDE B

1. Queen Forever Etching

9 responses to Queen / Forever vinyl box set

1. baward says:

Can I hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped? :-)

2. Guy says:

Give us a box set of the Greatest Hits album and there might be some interest!

3. Joey d'Entremont says:

As much as I love Queen I’ll have to pass on this one. Having recently bought the excellent Live at the Rainbow ’74 set on 4-disc vinyl, I was very impressed with the quality of the box and the vinyl. The problem with this set will probably be the price tag. You’re probably better off picking up the CD at WalMart for $15. Although the music on this set is essential most fans already have it all and the three ‘new’ tracks don’t add much. Since this was not a greatest hits compilation it does include a lot of great tracks that may be obscure to some. Making this a limited edition vinyl box available only through the website will qualify a high price. This vinyl set will likely be for serious collectors only.

4. Catweazle says:

That Queen Online Shop price is really ridiculous. You can now pre-order the set for £59.99 + shipping here:

5. catweazle says:

Paul, why did you delete my comment?

I didn’t delete anything. Your comment got stuck because it had a link in it and the system thought it was spam. I’ve just manually ‘approved’ it.

6. Catweazle says:

Apologies Paul, when I couldn’t find my comment I thought you had deleted it!

7. Joey says:

Wow! You can currently buy this box on amazon.ca for $90 CAD, which is really cheap if you’re buying with foreign currency considering the current exchange rate on the Canadian dollar. I might have to pick this up after all. It would look great next to my Live at the Rainbow box!

8. Billy Dojcak says:

I bought the cds last year and not happy with this compilation. It doesn’t have a very good flow + the new tracks not so great. Trust mE, I did want to like it.