Radiohead / OK Computer 3LP blue vinyl

When the reissue was first announced, SDE followed with interest readers’ advice on how to get hold of the ‘indies-only’ blue vinyl edition of the forthcoming 3LP vinyl reissue of Radiohead‘s OK Computer.

There was some gnashing of teeth as certain retailers over-promised – taking and then cancelling many orders. But if you missed out we have good news: Germany’s JPC are now taking pre-orders.

This triple vinyl package is dubbed ‘OKNOTOK’ and the three 180g blue vinyl records containing 23 tracks in total – album, three unreleased tracks and B-sides, all remastered, “from the original analogue master tapes”.

This is available right now for €27 (or £23).

Bonus material on the 3LP set (in addition to the remastered album)

1. “I Promise” (Previously unreleased)
2. “Man of War” (Previously unreleased)
3. “Lift” (Previously unreleased)
4. “Lull”
5. “Meeting in the Aisle”
6. “Melatonin”
7. “A Reminder”
8. “Polyethylene (Parts 1 & 2)”
9. “Pearly*”
10. “Palo Alto”
11. “How I Made My Millions”

58 responses to Radiohead / OK Computer 3LP blue vinyl

1. Dogfacedboy says:

Thanks Paul

2. Fady says:

This is great thanks Paul. Hopefully JPC haven’t overpromised either and I don’t receive a cancelled order down the track. Cheers.

3. Dean T says:

Wow…thank you Paul..you have made my weekend…I always said there was hope of getting a copy …and here it is…all in all a fair price with postage. I was keeping an eye on Juno records as they had it listed as forthcoming and it may still come up but this order is a bit cheaper .
    Again thank you.

4. Hassan says:

I can’t find uk in the drop down menu. Help!

5. Hassan says:

Ah, sorted. As always, thank you Paul!

6. Dean T says:

Big thumbs up to Juergen as well..
    Only one per customer…so hope fully no cancellations.

7. Stevos Gloriosus says:

Thanks Paul, after the over optimism from other retailers, fingers crossed Juno can oblige.

8. Andrew M says:

Do they charge on order or dispatch please? Can’t afford to pay until payday later this week but would like to order.

9. Mark says:

Ordered. Thanks Paul. Fingers crossed.

10. Jason H says:

Thanks Paul, bagged it.

11. Phil says:

I think they charge on order

12. Auntie Sabrina says:

£32.98 with UK shipping

13. Auntie Sabrina says:

Sorry that should be £28.35 of our British pounds

14. Damian says:

ordered – thanks for posting this

15. Greg says:

Fabulous. Ordered. Thanks

16. WILLIAM ENGLAND says:

My suggestion would be that SDE readers should support online independent retailers that have and enforce a policy of only allowing one order of an item per address and boycott the ones that allow multiple orders (not that allowing eBayers to order items is a bad thing – they’re good for a last resort if nothing else…)
    *sigh* it was all so much easier/more fun to be picking up new releases from Virgin/HMV on Oxford street on a Monday morning on the way to work – or on the way home from FF – which was probably more likely ;-))

17. John says:

Paul – many thanks for the prompt (again).

18. Bart says:

Why theres nothing about Chris Cornells death Paul?

Simply because I’ve never bought a Chris Cornell record in my life and didn’t want to do some kind of false eulogy. It certainly shouldn’t be taken as a lack of respect. He’s obviously an artist that means a lot to many people and has a great body of work, but once the news was out, there seemed little point ‘reporting’ it, and I guess my view was that other sites would do the ‘putting his career/life into perspective’ much better than I could. Remember SDE is basically run by one person, me. For better or worse, I have to sometimes make tricky decisions about what content to include. I didn’t ignore it totally – the event was marked on SDE twitter feed. P

19. Steve Lowe says:

Ordered mine at 7:32pm wonder how long we can still order for?

20. Auntie Sabrina says:

I totally agree with you William England. Some chancer on Amazon wants over £930 for the Kraftwerk blu-ray boxset that should be £105 to £130.

21. probablyrustin says:

Am I the only one feeling totally unenthusiastic about the OK Computer reissues in general? There’s just so little to convince me…

22. Mikael says:

Thanks for the heads up.

23. Brian says:

Still there…..ordered at 10.25pm :)
    Thanks for putting this up !

24. Don says:

Ordered , Thanks for the tip off

25. Bruno says:

Dear Paul – many thanks for this. I thought i had missed out but thanks to you i have (hopefully) bagged a copy. This really is an excellent site. Keep up the great work.

26. Phil says:

Just ordered mine at 23.40 – thanks for the heads up Paul
    Going for £75 on eBay!

27. Mark says:

Gone now. Managed to place my order at 9 PM. Thanks Paul!

28. Mark says:

In case you have not gotten your copy, hhv Germany seems to have some left

29. Miguel says:

Thank you so much for the heads up on this. I was bumming out that I missed and was considering spending WAY too much on ebay. But I say this 1 minute after you posted it on FB and I got one! :)

30. Rick Whitford says:

Thanks for the info,ordered,it will go well with the web site only box set.

31. Chris Squires says:

I have a horrible feeling it’ll be the same awful scenario as the recordstore.co.uk debacle.

With only 3,000 worldwide I can’t see how one shop can get 25+ copies and that’s just the peeps who have posted here on this thread on top of jpc’s usual customers who don’t know SDE exists. It COULD be a rather sneaky way to get 25 to 30 fresh registrations and get us used to using their website so we might be more likely to go there again? The positive soul in me hopes not and I am totally wrong…but I can’t see how one store would get so many copies when all bricks and mortar independents would want copies.

Someone mentioned that they have changed the limited-ness of the blue vinyl. Don’t know if that is true…

32. patjoller says:

jpg.de is a very good store, ordered lots of stuff from them.
    A shame that I see this only now, I checked on their site for a few days after missing lots of pre orders on other indie shops…. and now here it is. I’m sur they have done their job well by seeing how many copies they will get before putting it on the store, not like recordestore.co.uk

33. Marco says:

Also available here:

HHV is a very good shop from Berlin, they also have lot of exklusive Vinyls, like colored editions from Anderson Paak.

34. Paul Mac says:

Thanks for the tip, Marco, I missed it on JPC but was able to order on HHV. Already had an account with them after recently ordering the German indie only version of Sleep Is For The Weak 10th Anniversary. Only thing is their shipping isn’t cheap (€10 to Ireland) but UK to Ireland isn’t cheap for vinyl anyway.

35. Martin says:

Managed to grab a copy late last night hopeful will come through

36. Dean T says:

I would laugh my socks off if after all this the standard black vinyl became the rare one !….

37. Mikael says:

Blue vinyl is no longer availabe at JPC but hhv still have it.

38. Steve says:

Managed to get one from hhv. Phew!

39. cora says:

never ordered from a foriegn record store , it appears a fair few here have so im asking maybe a daft question but are they okay to deal …..

I can vouch for JPC but haven’t used the others mentioned.

• Pete Muscutt says:

Cora – I’ve never ordered from a foreign site either, but had a go on the German JPC site – was pretty simple, just translate to English/set the site to UK language and proceed as normal. I did use PayPal rather than enter a credit/debit card but otherwise it was just like ordering from Amazon. Have yet to encounter any problems but was sent an order confirmation etc. and it seems they have a problem resolution centre if anything goes awry.

• Paul Mac says:

cora, as mentioned I’ve ordered from HHV before and had no issue, they’re a bricks-and-mortar shop in Berlin so there shouldn’t be any issue.

40. Andrea says:

I might have bought the last copy on JPC site, yesterday morning at 11.50 AM.
    Thanks Paul!

41. Steve says:

I wasn’t even interested until I saw they had started to sell out. Then I looked on JPC and missed my chance by umming and arring! Luckily I saw the post about hhv.

42. Chris says:

Aaarrgghh.
    I ordered from JPC on Sat afternoon and got order confirmation through.
    Got a further email from their Service team this morning saying there was a problem with my card, so I would have to ‘place the order again.’
    When I replied asking how I would go about this, got a further reply saying I couldn’t as the record was ‘no longer available’…..

43. Nick Preece says:

Blue Copies are Still Available on Amazon Japan….. amazon.co.jp ….. sounds daunting if you don’t speak Japanese….. it’s easy….. go onto Google and just type Amazon Japan In English….. it translates the page automatically…… make sure you order the right colour….. blue copy is cheaper than the black copy….. it is £31.00 including postage to the UK….. you can order as many as you like!

44. Steven Roberts says:

Just be aware that if ordering from Japan, there is the chance that your package may be caught by customs – in which case you’ll be looking at another £15 or so on top…..

45. Nick Preece says:

No….. You Don’t have to pay any more Import Taxes from Japan – they take that upfront….. I just ordered 2 copies for £66 including postage and Import Taxes….. so £33 each….. much better than £80-£90 off the EBay Sharks….. can’t believe people are still buying off eBay when you can get it from Amazon Japan much cheaper!