SIGNED Jean-Michel Jarre deluxe set

Jean-Michel Jarre‘s top-of-the-range Oxygene Trilogy box set – the one that includes three CDs, three vinyl LPs and a ‘coffee table book’ –  is due for release next month and is now available ‘direct-to-fan’ SIGNED by the French music legend.

If you head over to the official JMJ store you will see that they are offering an Oxygene Trilogy deluxe bundle, which is the box set as described above and a “limited edition 12″ x 12″ Oxygene Trilogy lithograph signed by Jean-Michel Jarre“.

o_lith

What’s relatively attractive about this offer is that the premium over the ‘standard‘ Trilogy box (i.e. without signed litho) is only about £20, and you know that that litho is going to look good framed and on the wall!

This box will be released on 2 December 2016.

Pre-order at the official Jean-Michel Jarre store.

9 responses to SIGNED Jean-Michel Jarre deluxe set

1. Kauwgompie says:

For me, a superdeluxe box set needs to have some unreleased or remixed stuff on it. I love JMJ and especially the 2 Oxygene albums (I’m guessing I will also like the 3rd Oxygene album) but this box will be a no for me. A coffee table book? No thanks. Why not add one of two discs of remixes or some unreleased songs from the Oxygene sessions? A missed opportunity.

2. John Hirst says:

Marvellous – For me the extra cost for the signed litho is easily worth it. Thanks for spotting this.

3. baward says:

I read somewhere that the vinyls are transparent.

4. Bridge says:

Unfortunately with the exchange and 32gpb shipping it comes to $300can. Twice the Amazon.ca price. Can’t justify twice the price for a signature, even for jmj.

5. bertielego says:

Awesome!
    Ordered!
    Thank you Paul for this article!

6. Chris Squires says:

I am so tempted, but on top of having spent so very much already this month, I am the opposite to so many, I don’t have a CD player. So £128 or £148 for three pieces of Vinyl is enough to have The Human League wondering why they were so generous. And a book of JMJ doesn’t do it for me having spent about £1,200 on Kate Bush books this year already….I would if it were a coffee table book of Mike Oldfield ’72 thru ’78 though….

Still it does look beautiful, but I suppose there can’t be a deal alert on the signed edition….

7. Steven says:

Ordered but dreading the credit card bill and getting it past my partner when it arrives!

8. Adam shaw says:

Ordered this a couple of weeks ago , at first it was only for the UK but now has gone world wide .
    The first batch sold out fast .

9. Ulrich Nicolaisen says:

Standard edition ordered from Amazon.it (117£ delivered). Was going to get the signed edition from the official store, but 145£ + shipping (27£), seems a bit over the top.