A reissue of The Beatles‘ 1967 Magical Mystery Tour film is coming to DVD and Blu-ray on 8 October 2012 (9 Oct in the US).
This new issue will boast bonus features that include a full length ‘director’s commentary’ by Paul McCartney (the film’s actual director is officially ‘The Beatles’), a making of documentary and the promo of Hello Goodbye.
Magical Mystery Tour debuted on British television on Boxing Day 1967 when it was broadcast in black and white to a rather bemused audience.
- MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR (FEATURE) with optional director’s commentary by Paul McCartney (53.22)
- YOUR MOTHER SHOULD KNOW (2.38)
- BLUE JAY WAY (3.55)
- THE FOOL ON THE HILL (3.01)
- NAT’S DREAM (1.59.07)
- I’M GOING IN A FIELD – IVOR CUTLER (2.39)
- HERE WE GO ROUND THE MULBERRY BUSH – TRAFFIC (2.38)
- THE MAKING OF MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR (19.01)
- RINGO THE ACTOR (2.22)
- THE CAST (10.53)
- HELLO GOODBYE (3.35)