An official release, R-Evolution is a visual story of The Doors on Blu-ray (or DVD) created from a wealth of previously unreleased footage. It combines early TV appearances with their own music films and shows the evolution of the band over their lifetime (and beyond!). This newly created collection runs for 154 minutes.
Both the DVD and Blu-ray come as deluxe editions which are packaged in a 40-page DVD sized hardcover book with a scrapbook style presentation on each track including lyrics, background info, trivia and photos.
R-Evolution is out on 25 November 2013.
Blu-ray Deluxe Edition
DVD Deluxe Edition
- 1. Break On Through (To The Other Side) – Music Film January 1967
- 2. Break On Through (To The Other Side) – From Shebang aired early 1967
- 3. The Crystal Ship / Dick Clark Interview / Light My Fire – From American Bandstand aired July 1967
- 4. Light My Fire – From Malibu U aired August 1967
- 5. People Are Strange – From Murray The K In New York aired September 1967
- 6. Moonlight Drive – From The Jonathan Winters Show aired December 1967
- 7. Unknown Soldier – Music Film February 1968
- 8. Hello, I Love You – From Musik Für Junge Leute: 4-3-2-1 Hot And Sweet aired September 1968
- 9. Touch Me – From The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour aired December 1968
- 10. Wild Child – Music Film July 1969
- 11. Roadhouse Blues – Music Film February 1970
- 12. Crawling King Snake – From GTK (Get To Know) aired March 1971
- 13. The Changeling – Music Film April 1971
- 14. Gloria – Music Film October 1983
- 15. People Are Strange – Music Film 1984
- 16. Strange Days – Music Film 1980s
- 17. L.A. Woman – Music Film 1985
- 18. Ghost Song – Music Film 1995