The Rolling Stones / From The Vault: Marquee Club pre-orders

dvd_LP_marq

The newly announced Rolling Stones From The Vault: The Marquee Club Live in 1971 release is now available to pre-order in the UK and Germany.

This intimate ‘club performance’ was filmed in 1971 for US TV and comes restored and remastered with 5.1 surround sound on the blu-ray and DVD. The combo sets (CD+DVD or CD+LP) and well priced and an attractive proposition.

From The Vault: The Marquee Club Live in ’71 will be issued on 22 June 2015.

dvd_CD_marq

• • Brown Sugar

BONUS TRACKS:

• • I Got The Blues – Take 1
  • • I Got The Blues – Take 2
  • • Bitch – Take 1
  • • Bitch – take 2
  • • Brown Sugar (Top Of The Pops, 1971)

13 responses to The Rolling Stones / From The Vault: Marquee Club pre-orders

1. Chuck Salazar says:

Greetings Paul…and the US pre-orders not yet?

2. I did wonder what this wasn’t part of the Sticky Fingers box set, but I glad as this was what I really wanted. And if its a good as the last 2 From the Vaults then it will be brilliant so ordered.

3. Dave says:

Pre-ordered from Spincds when it was announced, CDs & DVD only £12.99

4. Greg says:

HMV Japan has a great set that has Blu-Ray, CD & CD of Brussels Affair. It came to about $70 US.

5. Haze says:

Hi Paul,
    Do you know if the track listings the same across all formats?
    Amazon have the BluRay as 54 minutes, LP+DVD as 94 minutes and the CD+DVD as 110 minutes.
    Something doesn’t add up…

I think the explanation is that the LP doesn’t include the bonus tracks, whereas the CD does. That’s why there is a discrepancy between CD+DVD and LP+DVD.

6. Paul Wren says:

Done – LP/DVD ordered from Amazon Germany for £20 to my door.

• richie says:

If you live in the UK the LP/DVD combo is £17.66 post free.

I can`t understand The Stones pricing policy, the Sticky Fingers editions are all over priced yet the From The Vault series have been very reasonable – as they should be.

• richie says:

Re: my message directly above, the link for the LP/DVD combo to Amazon UK is just for the DVD.

I`ve ordered from Amazon Germany same as you Paul.

7. john says:

Dont know too much about it but there appears to be a Japanese version that includes the Brussel Affair CD for about £60 excluding taxes and postage

8. BRENEZ Alain says:

Received my Japanese copy on Friday; Blu Ray+CD of the Marquee gig and double CD of the 1973 Brussels Affair Concert. They played 2 concerts on the same day in Forest National, Brussels as they were actually banned from playing in France at that time.

9. Jan Tore says:

Amazon goofed and sent the cd+dvd instead of the lp+dvd.

According to the comments at Amazon, it seems to have happened to other people, and the item is marked with a “Item Under Review” warning.

Oh well – it gets me a chance to test how smooth Amazon’s return system works.