The Rolling Stones / Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America

Olé Olé Olé is a documentary by Paul Dugdale which follows The Rolling Stones on their 2016 tour through Latin America and as they try to stage their first ever concert in Havana, Cuba (which itself was issued as Havana Moon last year).

The 105 minute film focuses on behind-the-scenes shenanigans and “intimate moments” with the band members, and plays on the anticipation and reaction from the fans and all the twists and turns of staging the Havana concert. You do also get seven full-length performances from various gigs on the tour.

Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America is released by Eagle Rock on 26 May 2017. They appear to have kept the formats to a minimum, for a change, and this is available on Blu-ray and DVD (see below).

Jonas Mortensen

Ole Ole Ole blu-ray

FNAC fr 6LP coloured vinyl box 16.30
HMV uk 6LP coloured vinyl box 17.99

Jonas Mortensen

Ole Ole Ole DVD

FNAC fr 6LP coloured vinyl box 14.15
HMV uk 6LP coloured vinyl box 15.99

Bonus Features:

1) Out Of Control (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 2) Paint It Black (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 3) Honky Tonk Women (São Paulo, Brazil) 4) Sympathy For The Devil (São Paulo, Brazil) 5) You Got The Silver (Lima, Peru) 6) Midnight Rambler (Lima, Peru) 7) Miss You (Lima, Peru)

12 responses to The Rolling Stones / Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America

1. Aaron says:

Enough with the tongue logo! Same goes for The Who’s target logo…every release!

2. John Barelycorn says:

I saw this on the BBC a while back and it was a good documentary, very good indeed. It makes a change to get more of an insight to the Stones on tour, particularly in somewhere more unfamiliar, than the usual band concert film singing Jumping Jack Flash for the 100th time. Would definitely consider buying this.

3. Marton says:

In Japan you still get different editions, T-shirt versions, etc..

4. Daryl says:

Looking forward to this. I’d rather have additional interview footage than the live performances (again), but I’m not complaining – anything from The Stones is a treat.

What I’d really like is for Netflix to release Keith Richards: Under The Influence on DVD & Blu Ray. I’m holding out hope!

5. The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man says:

What us Stones fans really want, of course, is a ‘1+’ style set of restored promos and TV clips from the ‘glory years’ (ie: the Brian Jones era of the 60s). When it was discovered ABKCO had restored the ‘Jumpin Jack Flash’ and ‘Child Of The Moon’ clips and were trying to locate the ‘She’s A Rainbow’ promo, hopes were raised. But,sadly, I don’t think such a set will ever come out now….

6. Frans van Barneveld says:

I’m going to buy this one, because my wife and I are in the movie. Waiting in line in Cuba :)

7. Kevin Barrett says:

I’ve seen this and it’s pretty good have to say, I’m not a die hard RS fan but I enjoyed it, recommended!

8. Daryl says:

I have a list of things I’d like to see released by the band – things we know exist but have yet to see the light of day, but unfortunately, you can’t always get what you want…
    *groan*