Some more photos of the previously announced DJ Shadow box set.
The white ‘face’ graphic turns green in low light thanks to glow-in-the-dark pigment, as does the entire cover of the white slipcase (below) which contains the discs.
Contents of the set
- • A Black acrylic slipcase, engraved and infilled with glow in the dark pigment
- • A glow in the dark hard cover containing all the contents of the release
- • Seven CDs
- • One DVD
- • 1 X 180gsm 12″ vinyl record
- • A 12 page Black wire bound book, with laminated and embossed cover, featuring an essay by Dave Tompkins plus selected discography
- • A hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by DJ Shadow
- • Design & art direction by Trevor Jackson
- • Manufactured by Something Else
Some photos above are courtesy of Creative Review. More images and information here.
Reconstructed: The Definitive DJ Shadow box set is £170 and can be ordered via djshadow.com