Bob Dylan / The Rolling Thunder Revue: The 1975 Live Recordings 14CD box

The Rolling Thunder Revue: The 1975 Live Recordings 14CD box set

Five Complete Sets From Rolling Thunder Revue Concerts • First Leg, Rehearsal Performances, Rarities And More

Sony’s Legacy Recordings will issue a massive 14CD box set edition of Bob Dylan‘s 1975 ‘Rolling Thunder Revue’ tour next month.

The comprehensive 14CD box set includes all five of Dylan’s full sets from that tour that were professionally recorded. The collection also delivers recently unearthed rehearsals at New York’s S.I.R. studios and the Seacrest Motel in Falmouth, MA plus a bonus disc showcasing one-of-a-kind performances from the tour.

The box features 148 tracks in all, with more than 100 of those never previously released. This box comes with a 52-page booklet featuring rare and never-before-seen Rolling Thunder Revue photos and an essay by novelist/musician Wesley Stace.

The previously released The Bootleg Series Volume 5 on vinyl, back in print for the first time since 2002 as a 3LP set with a 64-page booklet.

The 14CD box is tremendous value on Amazon in the UK at just £59 and also very cheap too if you’re in France. Also check out that superb JPC.de pre-order price for the 3LP set, it’s HALF the Amazon UK price.

The Rolling Thunder Revue: The 1975 Live Recordings box will be issued on 7 June 2019.

Bob Dylan

DISC 2
October 21, 1975 – S.I.R. Rehearsals, New York, NY
1. She Belongs to Me#
2. A Hard Rain’s a-Gonna Fall
3. Isis
4. This Wheel’s on Fire/Hurricane/All Along the Watchtower
5. One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below)
6. If You See Her, Say Hello
7. One Too Many Mornings#
8. Gwenevere [incomplete]
9. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts [incomplete]
10. Patty’s Gone to Laredo#
11. It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)

DISC 3
October 29, 1975 – Seacrest Motel Rehearsals, Falmouth, MA
1. Tears of Rage
2. I Shall Be Released
3. Easy and Slow
4. Ballad of a Thin Man
5. Hurricane
6. One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below)
7. Just Like a Woman

11. I Shall Be Released

DISC 5
November 19, 1975 – Memorial Auditorium, Worcester, MA
1. Tangled Up in Blue
2. Oh, Sister
3. Hurricane^*
4. One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below)
5. Sara

11. I Shall Be Released

DISC 7
November 20, 1975 – Harvard Square Theater, Cambridge, MA
1. Simple Twist of Fate^*
2. Oh, Sister
3. Hurricane
4. One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below)
5. Sara
6. Just Like a Woman#
7. Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door#^
8. This Land Is Your Land

DISC 8
November 21, 1975 – Afternoon – Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA
1. When I Paint My Masterpiece
2. It Ain’t Me, Babe
3. The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
4. A Hard Rain’s a-Gonna Fall
5. Romance in Durango
6. Isis
7. The Times They Are a-Changin’
8. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
9. Mama, You Been on My Mind
10. Never Let Me Go
11. I Shall Be Released^

DISC 9
November 21, 1975 – Afternoon – Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA
1. Mr. Tambourine Man^
2. Oh, Sister
3. Hurricane
4. One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below)
5. Sara^

8. The Water Is Wide^
9. Mama, You Been on My Mind
10. Dark as a Dungeon
11. I Shall Be Released

DISC 11
November 21, 1975 – Evening – Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA
1. I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
2. Tangled Up in Blue#^

2. Simple Twist of Fate*
October 28 – Mahjong Parlor, Falmouth, MA
3. Isis
November 2 – Technical University, Lowell, MA
4. With God on Our Side
November 4 – Afternoon – Civic Center, Providence, RI
5. It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
November 4 – Evening – Civic Center, Providence, RI
10. The Tracks of My Tears
December 3 – Chateau Champlain, Montreal Canada
11. Jesse James
December 5 – Montreal Stables, Montreal, Canada
12. It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry
December 8 – “Night of the Hurricane,” Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

# included in the film Renaldo and Clara (1978 film)
~ released on 4 Songs From “Renaldo And Clara” E.P. (1978 album)
^ released on The Bootleg Series, Vol. 5: Bob Dylan Live 1975 (2002 album)
* included in Rolling Thunder Revue (2019 film)

On DISCS 1-13:
Bob Dylan – vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica
Joan Baez – vocals and guitar on “Tears of Rage,” “I Shall Be Released,” “Blowin’ in the Wind,” “Wild Mountain Thyme,” “Mama, You Been on My Mind,” “Dark as a Dungeon,” “The Times They Are a-Changin’,” “I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine,” “Never Let Me Go,” “The Water Is Wide,” and “This Land Is Your Land”
Roger McGuinn – guitar and vocals on “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” and
Allen Ginsberg – vocals, finger cymbals
Joni Mitchell – vocals

On DISC 14:
Bob Dylan – vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica with
Joan Baez – vocals (2)
Rob Stoner – bass (2)
Eric Andersen, Arlen Roth – guitars (2) Guam (3, 10, 12)
Larry Keegan – vocals (8)
Robbie Robertson – guitar (12)

121 responses to Bob Dylan / The Rolling Thunder Revue: The 1975 Live Recordings 14CD box

1. KevinK says:

Initial pressing of the CD box now appears to be sold out across many European sites – hence temporary increasing of prices at Amazon. Good news is that a second pressing is expected from Sony by late July / early August.

2. Paolo Martinelli says:

Please do not get me wrong: I bought the limited edition of this, from the official website, with the mimic of the plate that was given to the artist as a pass… probably today just a cheap chinese press, and it is not even numbered… But who cares, it was my choice to but that.

But I am feeling pissed off mostly because everything in BS Vol 5 is included in here, and at that time I did pay a full price that is almost comparable to the one I paid this year.

I can understand that Dylan management is trying to recover from the income loss produced by bootlegs, but, hey, it was not fan fault! If companies would have printed by themselves boots, fan would have bought from them…

Bob Dylan BS has been concentrated mostly (not just, I must admit, but mostly for sure) on publishing what has been sold on the most common bootlegs.

A real fan, like me already has spend twice the money to get the same material, to be loyal to the beloved artist…

But now that I had paid three times for the same songs, and twice to the same account… well, now I feel a little bit betrayed!

Maybe is just me…

but that is the way I feel,

regards,

Paolo

3. Emilio Lafarga Giribets says:

55€ at the moment on amazon.de using the 10€ voucher.

4. Shaun Lee Harris says:

I ordered the BOB DYLAN ROLLING THUNDER REVUE – 3 LP VINYL SET from JPC for a very good price on pre-sale, it came on Saturday, very good service. It was still sealed, when i opened it it only had 2 LPs in it LP 2 was missing it only had the LP cover but no vinyl and no down load card, I contacted JPC on Saturday but still have not herd from them, has anybody had the same problem?

All the best

Shaun

I got mine from JPC too and it was fine. Sounds like you’ve just been unlucky… I’m sure they’ll sort it out for you.

5. Mark says:

Mine arrived from Amazon France today. Total cost £55.93.

6. The Geordie Expat says:

Thanks to Paul for the heads up on April 30th I ordered the box from Amazon.co.uk shipped to the USA for £50.38 which is approx $63.50. Waiting patiently. . .

• Banzaibid says:

Got same deal. Biggest surprise…..I received it June 13 in US. Fastest delivery from Amazon UK ever!!

7. Mr. Ska '57 says:

Amazon USA $79.03.

8. stefano says:

64,42 now on amazon.it

9. Fran Maher says:

Where o where are all the unreleased songs , recorded down the years . I have enough live stuff for the time being . E. G. The Infidels sessions . Let’s see a 10disc boxset of studio recordings 1960 to 2020 . That I’d pay for . I know , some people are never happy . Cheers for all the work Paul . It’s an expensive summer ahead .

• CJ Feeney says:

They are on the Bootleg Series. There was plenty of Infidels material on the vol. 1 to 3 set.

Whitmark Demos; Cutting Edge, Basement Tapes; Another Self Portrait; More Blood, More Tracks; Tell Tale Signs all give comprehensive round ups of significant albums or periods in Dylan’s career.

Buy the ones that you think you need. No Dylan fan can really claim to be hard done by in terms of studio archive material.

10. David says:

Amazon France now at Euro 60.48 (Friday, May 3).

11. Marc says:

I saw this while I was out of the country and while I don’t have a French Amazon account I figured it was safe to pre-order on US. Price has now dropped quite a bit and I expect it to gain parity with the lowest cost version. This is such an excellent bargain.

• Thomas L says:

You don’t need a French Amazon account. Your usual account is valid and the same for all Amazon sites.

12. Wilfred says:

Ordered for €65 incl. shipping (to Netherland) at Amazon.fr. Great value, and really looking forward to this as I simply adore both ‘Desire’ and Bootleg Series 5!

13. Hoddo says:

Managed to nab one from Zoom for £53.99 with first order 10% discount first thing today but noticed its no longer for sale.
    Guess Amazon France is still available at a v decent price

14. Geoffrey Kavanagh says:

I too pre-ordered this set on amazon UK. Paul, do you think they will honour my order (they have not canceled it yet)? Anyone else in the same situation?

Should be okay… If anyone hasn’t managed to pre-order from Amazon I think I’ve managed to get some stock for the SDE Shop… so look out for that as an alternative.

15. Bill says:

I do hope that there is a realistically priced single, or double disc version. Sometimes less is more. That single disc version of the unreleased “Blood On The Tracks” was really great.

• CJ Feeney says:

The Bootleg Series vol.5: Rolling Thunder Revue (aka Live1975) is a 2 CD summary of this set. It’s reasonably easy to get hold of. The 3 LP vinyl edition above has the same tracklisting.

16. Jim Wood says:

Fuming it was on Amazon on CD about an hour ago and come back to order and says unavailable Grrrr

• Ian Garrett says:

I pre-ordered a couple of days ago on Amazon UK, it’s now disappeared!!! Looked on Amazon Fr and ordered it on there.

17. Geoffrey Kavanagh says:

It is interesting to note that the CD box set is no longer available from amazon in the UK. Is this perhaps a truly “limited” edition?

18. Jeff says:

Thanks for this PAUL!!!! ORDERED 5 copies from France under $60 delivered to the USA when Amazon wants $109!!

HEADS UP TO YOU PAUL AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS INTERESTED

The Rolling Stones Rock N Roll Circus is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com for $72.98 with release date of June 7!! It’s a 4 disc set!!

19. Lenny says:

Amazon bloody useless for us in Aus yet again! Not on Aus site and none of the others will ship to us. Thank heaven for JPC – 115AUD posted so I’m happy. Thanks Paul.

20. Jan Burnett says:

Now ‘only available from 3rd party’.
    I wonder if Amazon have discovered a pricing error?

Seems unlikely.. JPC have it for a similar price now and the US price is more expensive but not astronomically so.

21. Phil Wilson says:

If ‘When I Paint My Masterpiece’ and ‘This Land is your Land’ were played at most shows, any idea why they were left off the Bootleg Series Vol. 5?

22. Phil Wilson says:

One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below) – Seacrest Motel Rehearsals is available to stream on Amazon (other platforms are available).

23. Pablo says:

Thank you Paul!! Ordered ;)

24. Larry Davis says:

WOW, killer deal…ordered from Amazon France, and even tho it went up to 60 Euros and change, the VAT was removed, and with shipping, like $66US!! An utter steal!! Thanks Paul!!

25. Robert Laversuch says:

Hi excellent news – ordered. My fave Dylan period, too. Desire is my fave album of his. Sixty pounds for a 14 CD box is a steal.

26. fan says:

Next : a bluray box of the complete film reels? O:-)

• Paul Simmons says:

Yes where is BluRay Directors Cut of RENALDO & CLARA
      I saw this at Venice California on its brief release.
      And of course where is BluRay & cds of NIGHT OF THE HURRICANE MSG
      I saw this from behind the stage intimate and amazing

27. Peter says:

A lot cheaper than I anticipated
    Thanks Paul
    June is going to add a lot of weight to my shelves what with this and the Tangerine Dream set !!Hey ho – must be done

28. Jarmo Keranen says:

Two years ago i bought The 1966 Live Recordings boxset. The box is still in unwrapped condition. Maybe i buy this box in 2025 when The Rolling Thunder Revue tour is 50 years old!

29. noyoucmon says:

I went with Amazon France to Chicago. I’ve got the original vinyl version of Bootleg Vol. 5, but I this bodes well for 6 and beyond being reissued reasonably, as I stopped buying the vinyl with that volume.

30. James Kane says:

Ordered. Thanks again Paul. This is an absolute no brainer if ever there was one – 14 CDs for less than sixty quid!! I was expecting over a hundred. Can’t see anything to complain about in this fantastic release. Keep them coming Bob.

31. Paul Murphy says:

One hates to be churlish to such a marvellous release, but surely, surely the wonderful, unique performance of ‘Abandoned Love’ from the Bitter End on 03 July warranted inclusion on the ‘Rare Performances’ disc.

• Ben Williams says:

I think the quality is just too bad, but a fine live track that is – maybe they have stuck it on as a secret track…

• Golden Age Of Dylan`s Treasure Chest says:

There is a very high quality recording of `Abandoned Love` available. I`ve heard it and so have many others. Hopefully if the 2nd leg of RTR is represented in a similar box it`ll be included on that. I hope.

• Stephen says:

Perhaps it’s being saved for a Desire Sessions (and related) box down the line.

32. Darren Linklater says:

Good value set. Pre ordered today.

I honestly thought that this would be £100 plus with the trend for ever increasing prices.

Hope Mr McCartneys team are taking note…..

33. Eric Thiessen says:

Amazon US is the same price as Dylan’s website – they should be lower soon…

34. Jurg says:

I wished I was a Bob Dylan devotee, then I could buy every year at least one big box set of music I would cherish.

35. Bernie says:

Thanks so much for the deal alert. Amazon in France will ship it for $100 Canadian all in.

36. Gary Fowles says:

Been waiting for the pre-orders for this since it was rumoured a while back. Fantastic price. Really don’t get the grumbling on here. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Personally this is one of my favourite Bob periods. I love the Bootleg Series devoted to it, so to get all of this on top of that is a dream come true.

• The Golden Age Of Empty Wallets says:

I agree with you Gary. Anyone moaning about this release are the type of person described by the term ‘miserable gits’. I suggest anyone not happy with this release to seek professional medical help.

For me this is a great period for Dylan music, ‘Blood On The Tracks’, ‘Desire’ the Rolling Thunder Review, which IMHO is his greatest tour, ’75 & ’76.

Thanks for the JPC alert Matthias, ordered the LP BS5 repress and earlier on Amazon UK the 14 CD Box for £54.

June 7th is gonna be a good day with Bob Box and his mate Shakey’s ‘Tuscaloosa’ coming out. The week after their pal Brooooce’s anticipated, by me anyhow ‘Western Skies’. In May there’s the Late Great Ronnie Lane’s box, Big Big Train’s new double LP and The Waterboys newie.

It’s just like 2018 all over again!

37. Matthias says:

On JPC Germany, you can get the vinyl version for only 39,99 Euro. That’s a fantastic price!

Very good… thanks Matthias.

• graeme ewan says:

JPC keeps advising my postcode is invalid for the UK. Can anyone help?

Try leaving a gap in the middle and see if that makes any difference..

• Adrian Porter says:

Great prices – thanks Paul and thanks Matthias for the JPC deal….Graeme Ewan, I also had problems trying to enter my UK postcode. It wouldn’t accept it whatever I put in. I got round it by first creating a new account (this accepted the postcode no problem) and then logging in to place the order. Good luck!

38. Phil Wilson says:

At Amazon France, you can buy a gift card for 50 euros, and get 5 euros free, so that takes the price (with postage) down to about £50.79

39. Tony says:

This will be my first Bob Dylan box set, I used to work night shifts with a Dylan fan who played a bootleg of this non stop, used to drive me potty as the sound was dreadful but the music was something else, be great to hear this, great price.

40. Jim Breeds says:

I’m not sure I want that many different recordings of the same songs. A single or double CD containing the best of each song would have been great! Oh well, one more cup of coffee …

41. Lowell says:

Wish the Beatles do something like this for Abbey Road 50th

• David M says:

Huh? Live shows?

• Paul Simmons says:

ABBEY ROAD DELUXE BOX arrives in September Expect at least 2 formats
      A double CD Original remixed by Giles Martin with a 2nd CD of alternate takes.
      The Deluxe Box will include a large book and a BluRay with the remix in 5.1
      There was no Mono version. Four additional cds will include the remix and
      an extensive amount of rare alternate takes. Hardcore Beatle fans will already find
      a good number of them to be familiar with a definite sonic upgrade.

42. Henrik Kirkegaard says:

Incredible how many old live recordings Dylan will realease
    Why not any newer live materiel
    I simple dont get it
    To many boxset From Dylan in my opion
    Great artist

• Phil Cohen says:

Why not newer live Dylan material? Perhaps because of what his voice sounds like in his late 70’s. In two more years, Dylan will be 80. Dylan is wise to give the public more vault material from the “good ol’ days”.

• Paul Simmons says:

How about HARD RAIN complete concert BluRay?

43. Andrew Lindsay says:

Excellent offer…thanks Paul.

If only Paul McCartney was as fair to his fans…

44. Steve Anderton says:

Never bought a Bob Dylan boxset before , but this has so many great songs and it’s reasonably priced so have pre-ordered it !

45. Gary says:

How much identifiable Mick Ronson to be heard on all this ?

• The Ragman says:

You can check out Mick Ronson’s contribution on tracks like Isis [Live], Seven Days [Live] on Bootleg Series Vols 1-3, or the 5th volume of the series “Live 1975” and I think he was still in the band for the 1976 leg where the “Hard Rain” live album was recorded.

46. David says:

Amazon France totals $66.05 for delivery to the United States. Amazon U.S. price already up to $109,98. At the risk of understatement, thanks for helping me get a bargain.

• ruben says:

I’ve tried the Fr site, but the addressing appears to only have France and Belgium as choices… is there an explicit way to select US addresses?

thank you!

47. Marc I Federman says:

I guess this leaves the door open for a 1976 release, now that we have the 75 RTR

48. Ben Williams says:

Was expecting this set to be over £100 so I was thrilled to see it at less than £60 on Amazon UK – preordered!

49. Jim says:

I was expecting this to be equivalent in£a to the USD price. So that’s a nice surprise. Six eighths of a Bowie album.

50. paul wren says:

Triple LP now at £70 but I’ve ordered it anyway. Good news all round for Dylanologists…………..

51. Robert says:

Went through the check out process on Amazon UK 49 !!

52. Richard says:

Great price! Does this include everything that was on the previous Rolling Thunder bootleg series comp from 15 years ago(!) or is this different sets?

• Gerbrand says:

@Richard : 17 ago (!!) and yes, all tracks from “The Bootleg Series Vol. 5: Bob Dylan Live 1975, The Rolling Thunder Revue” are included in this set.

• Stephen says:

Yes. That was compiled from the exact same shows. But these are new mixes and won’t fade in/out in the same way.

53. Danielz says:

Just ordered – thanks for the heads-up on this Paul. Much appreciated.

54. Gerbrand says:

Looking at the information above, a few corrections have been made to the recording dates of previously released tracks on The Bootleg Series, Vol.5:

Sara on Vol.5 now appears to come from the 21/11 Afternoon show, not the Evening show

Mama, You Been on My Mind on Vol.5 comes from 20/11, not 21/11 Evening show

Blowin’ in the WInd on Vol.5 comes from 21/11 Evening show, not 20/11

55. Andrea says:

Upcoming on Netflix, Martin Scorsese’s film “Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story”, already being advertised on Netflix, I guess it will be available when the box is released…

56. David Rubin says:

Great news Paul,
    Still listening to More Blood More Tracks but that is such a wonderful set. This is really a thrill to look forward to. I have a few boots of the tour but this is really great. Looks like full shows and rehearsals. Summer is looking better.
    Thanks
    Dave

57. Peter Stanton says:

CD set ordered. Records are £69.99 on Amazon UK.

Amazon France works out very slightly cheaper with postage, but I stuck with UK.

Can I afford Springsteen as well?

58. daveid76 says:

The Dylan gravy train rolls on… Bet they can’t wait to start releasing the Never-Ending Tour in month-by-month volumes on CD, vinyl, deluxe vinyl, 78, cylinder and horse-drawn pianola.

59. Joachim says:

Just ordered in France. EUR 64,17 including postage.

Sir Paul should take this release as an example…

60. Danielz says:

Another Dylan set I just cannot ignore. Fantastic.

61. Malcolm Jackson says:

Currently £53.74 on Amazon UK.

62. Mad Earwig says:

Thanks for the info.

Was reading this thinking it was a great track list and was expecting a price of £100+

Ordered at £59 with free post is brilliant.

Does anyone know if ‘Desire’ will get an anniversary box set treatment?

63. Fin says:

Great to see this long rumoured set officially confirmed and at a great price too. Ordered from Amazon UK.

It’s my 2nd Dylan box set order today – I grabbed a new copy of the 9 disc “Trouble No More” set for £27.54 this morning (3rd party seller). Now just waiting to see what actually turns up… :-)

64. Mario says:

Preordered from the French site that has the best price so far (EUR 59.98+4.60 shipping), I doubt it could be beaten even in future

65. Benny Roosen says:

Thanks Paul, thanks SDE ; living in Belgium, ordered in France for 60 EUR including postage; top!!

66. Philip says:

Great looking release at a great price. What was the previous lower price that I seem to have missed??

Just need a release date for the documentary film, news of the BluRay hopefully containing Renaldo & Clara and hopefully a 1976 box to follow next.

67. Paul Gray says:

Picked mine up for £53.79 on Amazon UK. Was expecting it to be at least £100, especially when the More Blood deluxe is still at that price! Ok, you don’t get nice hardback books with the Rolling Thunder Box but it still looks like a fantastic package. Can’t wait!

68. Karl Bray says:

One other thing, will there be a soundtrack release to Scorcese’s film? Presumably an expanded DVD release I hope…

69. Jamie says:

Ordered, that’s my dads birthday present sorted! Cheers Paul!

70. brian mckeen says:

Just ordered it, $65 shipped to US from Amazon France

71. Karl Bray says:

Wow great stuff and a good price. I already own a mint first press vinyl but wondered if the vinyl edition is exactly the same with the extra blue 7” etc?

• noyoucmon says:

Very doubtful, Karl. As you know the first-press vinyl was in a deluxe box with different cover art, ephemera, etc. This looks to be a stripped-down version.

72. Stuart says:

Thanks for the heads up; ordered placed at that price!

Looking forward to this; Bootleg Series Vol 5 is one of the highlights of the Series so an ‘expanded’ version of this is a must.

73. Andrew Greenwood says:

Is this all of this year’s Bob or will there be an autumn Bootleg Series too?
    I’m still expecting a big Beatles box too; Abbey Road is 50 in September and Let it be is either older or younger than that!

• Alan Blevin says:

The rumours about the next two Bootleg Series releases are The Villager featuring small venue shows from 1962 and a Time Out Of Mind sessions release.Of course these may not happen next.
      Also in response to two other comments there will be no DVD/Blu-ray release of the Scorsese Netflix for at least a year after Netflix premiere.Dylan does not do Deluxe Album reissues so there won’t be one for Desire.If there is eventually a Bootleg Series release covering these sessions it may well be combined with Street Legal sessions.In all the lists I have seen of projects in the works this has never been included.

74. madman says:

This is awesome, too bad I lack the funds for it, lol. I wonder what copyright extending release is next?

75. Preetam says:

Thank you; tremendous value at £60.82 including shipping and import fee deposit to Canada :)

76. Mark says:

Looks like a great set – why can’t Paul McCartney put out decent priced similar sets like this?

77. Chris Artist says:

My most anticipated release of the year at a brilliant price. Thanks for the heads up Paul!

78. Rory says:

Amazon UK price has already jumped up to £59. Still a great price. Thanks for the heads up

79. Jono says:

Already up to £59.99 but still a good price – ordered!

80. Rich G says:

Showed as £53.79 when clicked but changed to £59.99 as soon as put in basket. Ordered but shame, despite being right on it the price seemed to change.

81. horslips says:

Thanks Paul.

Given that it is 110 dollars on amazon.com currently, that is prudent advice to lock it in at the UK price.

82. Mark says:

Can’t argue at that price! Thanks Paul.