Neil Young / Archives Vol. II now available to pre-order

10CD box set limited to 3000 units and will ship in November

Neil Young‘s long awaited Archives Vol. II box set was made available to pre-order late in the day, yesterday.

Archives Volume II: 1972-1976, to give it its full title, contains 10 CDs with 131 tracks, including 12 songs that have never been released in any form, and 49 new unreleased versions of Young’s classics—studio and live recordings, both solo and with Crazy Horse (Odeon Budokan), The Stray Gators (Tuscaloosa), the Santa Monica Flyers (Roxy: Tonight’s the Night Live), Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, and The Stills Young Band.

Although this is a CD box set (there is no other format available), the packaging looks consistent with the DVD and blu-ray boxes offered for volume one. It also includes a 252-page hardbound book with hundreds of previously unseen photographs, additional archival materials, a partial tape database, a detailed description of the music, a fold-out timeline of the period. See the video below.

The box is limited to 3,000 units worldwide, which isn’t very many and it’s only available via Neil Young’s ‘The Greedy Hand’ store.

Update: The deluxe box sold out but is now available again “with subtle art differences” and those who got the first limited one, “will have a letter of authenticity sent to them”.

Also a ‘retail’ edition which a 20-page booklet and a smaller box is available on Amazon in the US for almost $100 less. This comes out in March next year.

The first deluxe edition of Archives Volume II: 1972-1976 will be released on 20 November 2020. The second deluxe edition and the retail edition are released on 5 March 2021.

Young,Neil

Archives Vol II retail edition

Archives Vol II 1972-1976

# signifies an unreleased version of a song, while a * signifies a song that has never been released in any form

Disc 1 (1972-1973)

7. Cowgirl in the Sand #
8. Lotto Love #
9. Drive Back #
10. Cortez the Killer #

90 responses to Neil Young / Archives Vol. II now available to pre-order

1. Malcolm George says:

I ordered through the UK portal and apart from the initial order confirmation I have not had any communication and obviously haven’t received the goods.
    This is appalling customer service particularly considering the price of the damned thing.
    I hope Neil reads this.

• colm47 says:

Hello Malcolm

The only response or information I got from them is by emailing them. No word from them at all if I hadn’t done so.
      I’m still waiting for the download, never mind the actual box set.
      I’m not holding my breath that this will arrive by Christmas.
      Had similar problems with Warners re The Stooges Fun House box set. USA customers got theirs first,
      European customers months later.
      Like you say, box set was not cheap and that can’t even bother with a courtesy email update.

• Michael says:

The lack of communication on U.K. orders is disappointing. After I placed my order I had a need to contact the store via the ‘contact us’ section on the site and received a reply within 24 hours. Out of frustration I contacted them by the same method earlier this week and as of 28th Nov. have received no reply at all. This comes under Warners so I don’t imagine this is a one man operation. Sorry to ask but Paul, with your contacts would you be able to find out anything?

• Carl Jacobs says:

Hi all
      Yep, again similar story for me, as reported here earlier in the posts. I managed to PM Mike at Badlands and he kindly updated me, that he’d received a reply from customer services.
      As yet I have not received a reply.
      My only saving grace is that I am not alone. It seems that a majority of people in U.K. ROI & EU have not received anything 10 days after release date.
      This catalogue of customer service foul ups speaks of a systemic failure on WB.
      Insufficient product to even go somewhere near to meeting demand. Or a cynical deliberate attempt to milk the fan base.
      Ignoring the legion of customers with issues. My status is “packing”

We will likely get the box set after the March re release.

Paul, I among others here, implore you to please use what influence you have to at least get an official response. Or can we in U.K. on behalf our fellow aggrieved NY fans, bring Anne Robinson out of retirement or even employ Martin Lewis in conjunction with Nicky Campbell and a side of Jill Insley (problems letters in business section of Sunday Times) to send a group demand to WB U.K. to get their selves on the ball and give us a response and estimated shipping if not delivery date.

This balls up is only marginally better than the merch order placed via Music Glue for The Red Planet T shirts – 3 ordered, 2 received to date. At least I have the limited DVD. Music Glue have the gall to tell me that it is not their issue and ignore that they took the payment therefore the contract is with them under sale of goods of act in U.K.

Has any one who has received their sets also received the “letter of authentication”

I have ordered via the same site the ATGR sets and wonder if the same issue will happen.

Don’t be denied and Don’t spook the horse!

Carl Jacobs

I emailed customer services about a week ago and they said they were shipping next week (i.e. week beginning 30 November). Annoying, but so long as they get here…

• Michael says:

Paul, thanks for the update. We can only hope. I just wish we received reliable information, or even a response from the vendor.

2. Dan R says:

My order from the US store arrived in the UK today (26th). I was worried it was going to be bashed in transit and incur a huge import fee, but neither of those things have happened. It looks good, and frankly, now that the ridiculous expense is fading from my memory, I’m really pleased. Hooray!!

3. Peter Wilson says:

Uk order from US store arrived this morning ( 23rd), no extra import VAT to pay either. Result!
    Oh, and it’s wonderful too, the quality of the previously unreleased stuff is astonishing, NY’s most prolific and artistic period imho.

• colm47 says:

Hello Peter

Good for you, you got lucky there.
      I ordered through EU store. Received an email yesterday in response to me emailing for an update.
      “Due to the current climate our production run has been held up in transit and customs, we now expect that your order will ship next week”.
      “If you have not received the email for the Archives II digital download.The email with all of the details were sent to purchases of the box set on 11/20/20. If you did not receive it, please check the SPAM folder for the email address you used to place the order.”

Needless to say, I did not receive the email and had to reply to them to hopefully get the downloads. Though it’s the box set I want, not downloads!

Hope this helps for being waiting in Britain and EU.

4. CraigH says:

I received my copy via UPS here in the US yesterday.

5. David Rubin says:

I just received the 1 year membership and the hi-res downloads. Not sure why some of the material did not download for me. Missing about 35 – 40 songs. I will need to look into this.

6. Pingback:Saturday Deluxe / 14 November 2020 | superdeluxeedition

7. modulo100 says:

young said the cd format is no good so whats about bluray as the first vol

• Carl Jacobs says:

Anybody elesewhere having trouble with the U.K. store today
      I want to pre order the retail edition and a t shirt that were there yesterday but nothing is there now.
      But you can get via the US store.
      Carl

• colm47 says:

Did anyone who ordered the first run of the box set get shipping confirmation yet?

It is supposed to be released today?

No… and yes, it is supposed to be released today!

• colm47 says:

Thanks Paul.

Still waiting for word from them.
            I find it annoying that box sets do not ship on, or before, release date.

Could be worse I suppose.

• Alan Blevin says:

Further update.The US and Canada stores have sent the emails for downloads and membership.
            As far as anyone can tell the UK store has not.Also the EU/UK store has replied to someone in an email that they have not yet received stock for the box sets.No estimate of when they will.
            I’m only the messenger although I appreciate you may want to vent on someone.

• Leigh S says:

Is there any way to look into what is going on with this UK wise, SDE? Utterly frustrating from start to finish.

• Alan Blevin says:

Some people who ordered from US store have received shipping confirmation.None of us who ordered from Canada or UK have had their product shipped.
          Also they have not sent out either the download version or the Archives membership emails to anyone.Both were supposed to come today.
          Comments are redundant at this point.

• Alan Blevin says:

Update.Greedy Hand Canada sent someone an email saying all their orders are being shipped today however they won’t sent shipping notices until they receive tracking number which will be in 2-3 days.

• Scott McNally says:

I received this email too. However, the NYA membership email and download file notification came early this evening. I’m currently enjoying The Old Homestead. Very satisfying.

• colm47 says:

Hello Alan
            Thanks very much for the updates.
            It would be nice to know what’s going on through a courtesy email or such like.
            Not too much to ask is it?

• Carl Jacobs says:

Hi all,
          Good news for those have received their copy. I have yet to receive either a “tangible” or an email. I know I gave my email as I checked my ordering and I received a confirmation email when I placed my order.
          It seems that this release has been a right carry on as we say in U.K. or words to that effect:
          Underestimated number or deliberately so.
          Late in putting on web site.
          Will they won’t they procrastination over a general release.
          Now some receive the box and others have yet to be notified.
          Wow
          Incompetence on a grand scale.
          Don’t be denied.
          Carl

• colm47 says:

It seems that Neil is taking care of his fellow citizens in the USA, before he looks after his fans in Britain and Ireland and Europe.
            Still waiting here in Dublin.

8. Pingback:Neil Young confirms no more of the big Archives II box will be produced | superdeluxeedition

9. p britten says:

Hey, have you noticed the blonde woman with Stephen Stills at the one minute fifty-four seconds mark of the promotional video for the Neil Young’s Archives Vol. 2? She’s Véronique Sanson, a French singer from the early seventies. I don’t know if she’s well known in the U.K. (probably not, with the language barrier and all…), but she was a big star around here, in the province of Québec. She had one hell of a vibrato in her voice and wrote all her songs. She also was a solid piano player. That photograph sent me on memory lane and I couldn’t resist excavating some of her albums from the vinyl collection of my late wife. So, thank you for the flashbacks, Neil… Sanson is still active today, but I can’t say I have followed her career since those years. I kind of knew she was once married to Stephen Stills, but it’s the first time I see an image of her and him together. Nice.
    Well, anyway, I’m glad to know Archives Vol. 2 will be released in a standard edition. I’m even glad that it will only be released in 2021, because I have already spent way too much money on box sets this year.

• number6mi says:

Veronique Sanson is/was an amazing and unique artist — kind of like a French Joni Mitchell but (heresy for some) more musical and even better.

10. Alan Blevin says:

They have changed their mind again.There is now not going to be a second edition of the box as they have said this will spoil the limited edition nature.
    However they have now pivoted to a standard edition for release in 2021 with “all the music and a smaller book”.This is where we should have been all along.Will keep my deluxe order but this is great news.
    Of course they may change their minds again.

11. Carl Jacobs says:

Hey Paul
    At least you’re not in the mix for a battering from from NY management for pre releasing the pre order – you couldn’t make this up!
    Hopefully those that ordered will get the 1st edition.
    Hey keep the 1st edition sealed. Then buy 2nd edition to play just the download.
    Wow
    Am I just being a conspiracy theorist? “Let’s just print 3000, they’ll sell out quick then we print some more. The same fools that bought the 1st lot will buy 2nd edition as it’s different.
    The machine is stuck on RINSE.
    Roy Harper where are you? All together now “come in here dear boy have a cigar……..”
    I don’t blame Neil per se.
    I blame the whole system of treating us loyal fans as cash cows, in this year of rinsing the cash that would have gone on gigs and the peripherals to the max. I said this before.
    We fans will literally fork out as much as we can possibly afford / borrow or beg to sate our desire for physical product. We don’t want download.
    Yep Vinyl box sets of this enormity are a non starter.
    At least Gabriel released his back catalogue in bite sized chunks.

The other side is:
    It’s a business, gang, like it or lump it.
    There is a talent that this guy and others have which is turned into a product.
    We the consumer demand that product because we have been farmed so to speak.
    If you didn’t get it, don’t gripe that it was too expensive anyway or slag the artist. At least he fronted up for the balls up (or was it?)

And remember
    “Don’t be Denied”
    “Don’t Spook The Horse”

Carl

12. Alan Blevin says:

Neil has now confirmed the only change in the second edition will be “a minor colour difference” in the box.He said that his label told him they wouldn’t sell more than 3000 and that’s why the production run was limited to this number.3000?Really?

13. Alan Blevin says:

Details of the second edition announced in the last hour.It will be the same price and have the same content including downloads,NYA membership etc.The packaging will look slightly different-different box layout or colour maybe.
    No details of when or where it will be available for preorder or how many copies they will be making.
    Big takeaway-There will not be a cheaper version.

14. Arcweld says:

So what are we betting on the unique second edition being? I would assume a smaller packaging like Vol 1? If the unique is new content that will be interesting to see the response!

Interesting that Vol 3 is advancing so he says, let’s see if it is out in the next decade and if they change this sale process. But I guess if you shift 3000 units in 24 hours you must be doing something right! See them increase it to 5000 units for volume 3, and still be surprised when it sells!

15. Paul Gray says:

What a total mess this “release” has been. The only way the situation can be redeemed is if there is a “normal” version is issued. A 10cd clamshell box with a small booklet for say £100 max.
    I would take that over any new release any day; in my opinion he hasn’t released a decent album for 20 years.

• Rog says:

Chrome Dreams 2.
      2007.
      Great album.

There are others post-2000 but I’d argue that one is the best of them.

• Ken says:

For me, “Colorado,” “The Monsanto Years,” “The Visitor” and especially “Prairie Wind” (which is one of his very best) are all far better than “Chrome Dreams 2,” The first three songs on “CD2” are terrific but I can’t listen to the rest of that album.

16. MattR says:

I was not online over the weekend.
    It’s pretty annoying it’s only available in such a tiny quantity that you can’t buy it two days after it goes on order.

I understand there will be more made.
    Also if it is on 96/24 Flac- which is good why can’t this be pressed to BluRay?

• Ian Mac says:

Same here, MattR. Being offline and being in the UK, ( the email came out at midnight here), so didn’t see it until much later. That aside, I’d have thought that sufficient copies would have been produced to at least match the number of paid up NYA members, unless that number is 3,000, which I doubt. Not sure I’ll bother trying to get the ‘second edition’ that is being planned as it will be flawed. How on earth can the marketing team at Warner Bros. gauge the demand for this product so wrong?

17. Keepqualityvinylalive says:

250 dollar for 10 cd and a book? Very surprised that anyone thinks this is ok.
    Take a look at the fantastic super deluxe edition of Wildflowers 9- LP set with all extras for the same price!
    Why not issue Archives vol 1 + 2 on high quality Bluray audio incl. the small extras for 250 each?

• fish says:

figure, $15 a cd, then $100 for the almost 250 page book/the 2 posters/the packaging/the download/the 1 year membership to the site. Now a days a book with that many pages would be close to $50, so in reality the price isn’t terrible. it is a big cost though for sure.

18. Jacob says:

The wiki page for this release states it covers a three and a half year period from 1972-1976.

Is Hitchhiker not included in this set because it’s from later in 1976 than this box set covers? I saw someone else point out Hitchhiker wasn’t included while Homegrown and other recent releases are in the box. Maybe Hitchhiker will be part of Archives III if it covers 1976 to late 70’s.

I hope the “rumored retail version” someone mentions may cut out the previously individual releases like Homegrown, Roxy, Tuscaloosa, making it a 7 CD set, although I’d like the book.

I’m really excited about the upcoming Young Shakespeare release, especially if it is a CD/DVD combo like Massey Hall.

19. Alan Blevin says:

Neil has posted on his web site that “a second edition is being planned.It will be unique and we will have details for you soon”.They express surprise that it sold out so quickly.
    Marketing con job.Now will I be able to cancel my Canadian Warner’s Store order to get the cheaper version after it is announced?

• Jarmo Keranen says:

Artist of that calibre surprised that 3000 units sold out quickly? Maybe he’s wiser next time and make 12000 units and see what happens!

20. Tim O. says:

On the Warner website they name it a Deluxe Edition Boxset! So this sounds that a Standard Edition will also be released later on. I will keep calm and wait until then.

21. Ron van Rossum says:

Thanks Paul for again helping me out again with this fantastic site of yours!
    This is a great release and if people disagree, fine. Just don’t buy it. That’s all.
    Don’t think in excuses for not buying.

This is truly the best website ever for music lovers !!

Cheers!

• James says:

“Just don’t buy it…Don’t think in excuses for not buying.”

You can’t be serious – it was limited to 3,000 copies and many of us had no chance of getting a copy.

They should have announced a pre-order period for a month, then just manufacture those orders – everyone is happy.

22. Larry Davis says:

This release I find strange and very anticlimactic…why no BluRay or DVD with constant updates?? Too much work involved or too many errors?? Neil swore by BluRay…and only CD?? Neil hates CD!! Or just old, non-remastered tinny ones?? And all that work involved & time, and this was the result??? Also, the CD only version of Volume 1 was in this thing foldable case if I recall correctly…why only CD in Volume 2 but have the packaging of the BluRay/DVD?? Something is not right…and I thought this series was both unreleased previously bootlegged music AND official albums from the period, together in one package, in other words, everything?? This is not everything…

23. Alan Blevin says:

Still available from the Canadian Greedy Hand store which is now the only place you can get it.I am beginning to think that if a “less deluxe” version wasn’t announced at the same time there may not be one.
    Because of what it is and my level of Neil fandom I have ordered one but agree with everyone the 3000 production run is a joke.I wonder how many people bought multiples with the aim of profiteering by on selling copies.These sort of things should at least try to have a 1 per customer limit.

24. J Douglas says:

While not explicitly stating sold out in the US Greedy Hand store, there is no ‘Add to Cart’ button, but there is a box for providing an email address in order to “Subscribe to back in stock notification”. Hmm.

Did see other albums for sale on the site and noted all the CDs include hi res downloads. The three separate previously released albums are available on CD for a total $38 US. So proportionately (and arbitrarily) 10 discs with hi res downloads is valued at approximately $127. Add to that $20 for a subscription to NYA and cost for the music is $147. This implies the book (252 pages, hardbound) and box itself to contain the items (yes, apparently now a factor in pricing) is being valued at $103 US. I can’t imagine why a version for wider retail would not be available before Christmas for gifting and maybe this reasoning will help someone with regret at missing out on the 3,000.

25. David Fisher says:

Ordered from the US – can’t risk missing it – pity there’s no Blu Ray this time so no video content like Vol I

26. MCK says:

Also I really need to laugh a bit because the only format it is released in is the by Neil hated CD :-)

• rick says:

He hates digital downloads a lot more than he hates CD’s.

• Eddie says:

Wrong. He doesn’t hate digital downloads per se but he does hate compressed ones.

He’s quite happy with hi-rez digital downloads – so happy with them that he sells them on his site!

• fish says:

I wouldn’t say he hates cds, but we all know he prefers vinyl and hi res. he replied to my letter on his site back in march specifically on my concerns of releasing cds and telling him I appreciate them still releasing them, and his words were they like cds too and will still release them.

27. David Rubin says:

Thanks so much Paul. I just ordered mine and it was still avaliable as of 9:45 New Jersey USA time.
    Really looking foward to this for a long time. I love the first box and know this will also be great even with the already released material.

28. Vernon says:

The Warner Canada store still has it available (Saturday morning) with free international shipping with a code at the top of the page.

29. J says:

So we had to wait forever for this? Wouldn’t you love to meet the person who chose the number 3,000? What a jerk. This is like creating “memorabilia” out of thin air. The real hero here will be Amazon who will be selling an affordable high rez version in the near future. A small fortune for 12 new songs? Archives I is an amazing achievement. Archives II is a total drag. Hopefully, there will be no Archives III.

• Lee Realgone says:

There will be…and it’ll probably cover the Geffen years. Joy, oh, joy.

Seriously, though, 3000 copies is far too few for this, unless those other 7 discs get some kind of belated separate release.

30. AdamW says:

Very expensive box for 10 CDs and a book, even if you factor in the high-res downloads and one-year NYA subscription. I think the 3000 limitation makes it far more desirable than it otherwise would be.

That said, for a very reasonable $20/year NYA sub, you can stream the entire thing in the highest quality you are capable of handling, plus the rest of his entire audio output, plus occasional videos, So I think he’s got you covered either way.

31. mitchell w feldstein says:

i bought the live at the roxy album and was a bit underwhelmed. looking forward to hearing bits and pieces of vol 2 as it is released. i have some really rough “bootleg” digital versions( i think) of some of the tracks on vol 2. as usually neil is neil! what i was really looking forward to was the Ragged Glory expanded CD. i do have the maxi CD with “don’t spook the horse”.

32. Galley says:

I am also hoping they reissue Volume 1 in the same format as the rumored retail edition.

33. DaveySussex says:

3000 copies for an artist of Neil Young’s standing and for something that took so longer to get done is a little on the low side. I’m sure there will be a more cash friendly version on Amazon just before Xmas.

34. Matt says:

UK sold out but got from the US, and actually cheaper than the UK price even adding shipping having a credit card I can use that changes dollars at “base” rate … obviously likely to be stung for a customs charge when delivered but happy enough. Very expensive for the physical product (helpfully I am a well-off enough NY fan to ignore that) but good value HD digital download / NYA subscription with it so overall don’t think the package is too shabby or ridiculously expensive, merely expensive.

35. mudbone says:

Ordered from US store. 10/17, 7:17 am EDT. Early Xmas gift.

Thanks for the heads up.

36. Miguel Rocha says:

Still available in US and Canada stores.

37. Eamonn says:

Will this come to streaming sites or does he still look upon them as the devil ?

• mitchell w feldstein says:

his stuff shows up on spotify. he is not immune to income streams! i know Vol 1 is there so i suspect Vol 2 will show up at some point.

38. Marko says:

I remember those who said that 200-220£(it was 140-150$ on amazon.us and limited to 5000-6000) is waaaaay too much for Depeche mode-Mode(18cd+book)…

39. Bassel says:

The price on this set, knowing that there was already 3 of those disc released is just ridiculous.

I think, just as you do Paul, that there will be a much cheaper set probably without the book and the download, similar to the volume 1.

This will be the one I will get.

40. JohnM says:

“Greedy Hand” – aptly named!

Out.

41. XAVIER says:

Neil Young, an artist for rich people :(

• colm47 says:

Box is 240 euro with option of standard shipping (7 euro) or courier (15 euro).

240 divided by 10 is 24 euro per cd. Plus a big book and box and posters etc.

Not too bad value if you ask me. Especially compared to some other artists.

42. MCK says:

Hope for a 2nd pressing available at the regular stores (JPC/Amazon/HMV etc) that is friendlier priced. Also I need a repress.of Volume 1 on CD. Without that I’m not gonna buy 2. Missed it the first time unfortunately.

43. Carl Jacobs says:

Hi guys
    Via U.K. store
    Stayed up late U.K. time (we’re still on BST for a couple weeks). As I’ve said in a previous post, I tried a couple of times to order using credit or debit card each,I hasten to say, with plenty of balance. No joy. Just buffering checking billing address.
    I then chose the PayPal option and guess what it worked hmmm. Margin to the card providers me thinks is higher than PayPal.
    Phew bagged a copy
    Chose the tracked shipping option.
    Got a confirmatory email from both PayPal and Greedy Hand Store, so all in hand.
    Just checked at 10.20am BST and now sold out.
    Wow that was quick. But at only 3000 copies it’s understandable.
    Sorry to all those that weren’t luck or couldn’t run to £210 for old technology for various reasons not least COVID causing so much job uncertainty.
    Surely there’ll be a cheaper option minus the extra padding.

Spare a thought for this chap who’s also a Genesis fan. Last night also saw that Invisible Touch is or rather was out on Orange vinyl. Yep cost me £65 bar plus shipping.
    So I feel and share your pain.
    Stay safe all.
    P.S This is where all our respective gig ticket spend is being redirected by the suits in music industry. The lyrics of a certain Floyd song from ‘75 as sung so pointedly by Royston come to mind.

• ARidd says:

I loved the blu ray version of volume 1 with the inteactive timeline on screen as you played your way through the hi res discs. Have preordered Volume 2 from the US as there was no UK store running last night and couldn’t take the risk on missing out (with only 3000 copies – thanks Neil). So now I wait with trepidation to see what import costs I get hit for in November – thanks Neil. Never mind, I’m sure it’ll all seem worth it as I play my £20 a time cds and lay my timeline poster out on the floor. RIP video content – thanks again Neil.

• Regan Judson says:

I too loved the interactive aspect of Archives Volume 1. His Neil Young Archives website is set up the same exact way with the filing cabinet. If you are not already a member, you will have a lot if fun exploring the website with the free membership that is included in Archives 2!

• John MC cann says:

Royston Harper?

44. Donal Murphy says:

They went onsale yesterday afternoon. Neil had put a notice up on Wednesday that there would be a UK store, but when they went onsale, there was only a U.S. store to be seen.

Due to the small quantities, i couldn’t afford to wait for the UK store to appear(it went live several hours later)and used my NYA discount code of 15 % off, and got free shipping to Ireland, so worked out at € 181, which is not bad. Allthough, i will likely get caught for excise & VAT costs.

The addition of a one year member ship of NYA which currently costs $20 was a nice touch, and existing members can use that for their next renewal or gift it to someone else. Looking forward to the High Res Files which will come with thos as well, as the Archives Volume 1 on Bluray, had the best sound, i’ve ever heard, assuming tou have the gear to play 24/192 files.

Another thing Neil Posted in recent days is that ALL physical product product purchases from his store, will now come with high res downloads by default, and you can download these to multiple devices. And if you loose your phone, devivr or Pc, or you have to change them, your files are kept indefinitely for you on the store for you to retrieve at any point in the future

• CraigH says:

Same here – with no sign of a UK store yesterday I went ahead and ordered from the US. I’m guessing 50 odd quid to pay on top if it’s caught by customs.
      International shipping was free when I checked out at least. I’ve been waiting for years for it so wasn’t going to risk it.
      Pricey but with the hi-res included and NYA access that’s a good move plus I’m sure the quality of the product will he worth it anyway.

45. Burkhard says:

Still in stock in you Chance to €!

46. colm47 says:

It’s sold out already. Managed to nab one last night as soon as I got the email from Neil!!

47. Paul Gray says:

PS….in the UK anyway. I think you can still order from the US but imagine the custom and tax charges will be exorbitant.

48. Paul Gray says:

It’s already sold out!

49. Pablo says:

Hopefully you are right Paul and we get a cheaper Cd set later on. Difficult to tell when we are talking about Shakey…

50. Ste says:

I’ll skip this one. Too expensive for a dozen of new songs… I expected something more, and I already bought homegrown and the roxy.