Out This Week / on 8 March 2019

Nitzer Ebb / Body Of Work coloured vinyl

Dido / Still On My Mind signed CD

Eagles / Hell Freezes Over 2LP vinyl

Whitesnake / Slide It In 35th anniversary edition

Whitesnake / Slide It In 35th anniversary super deluxe edition box

New Order / 12-inch singles

The Movement box is out in April, but this week New Order reissuing the four 12-inch singles released during this era. Read more

Sparks / No.1 In Heaven (CD reissue)

The CD reissue of Sparks’ 1979 album is out on Friday, but the vinyl – which is very cheap right now – isn’t out until 29 March.

Sparks

No.1 in Heaven - CD reissue

10 responses to Out This Week / on 8 March 2019

1. Mr.T.Holmes says:

The Sparks vinyl is advertised as £12.99 on your page but when you get to Amazon, it is £22.99!

2. DON COOPER says:

I wish Sparks had re-imagined a certain Donna Summer/Moroder track as “I Feel Rough.”
    There-you will always hear that last word everytime those Moog Sequencers kick-in.
    Your’e welcome.
    ;-)

3. ROBIN PULLEN says:

I can confirm that the Sparks album is white vinyl, there is no black vinyl addition, I spoke to someone in the Sparks camp this morning and he confirmed it for me. BTW the first 400 orders for the vinyl from the official Sparks store come with a signed print but not sure if this makes the price more palatable :)

4. Marc says:

I think the Bryan Adams signed CD is not available any more – but there where 2200 signed CDs! Poor man.

5. Auntie Sabrina says:

The price of the Sparks album I should have added…

6. Darren Briscoe says:

New Order are taking the Mick really…..

7. Auntie Sabtina says:

The vinyl price has now increased by £10 to £22.999! Perhaps it is the coloured vinyl version after all?

• Bryan Rees-Wall says:

I pre-ordered it at £12.99. I’ve just checked my order and it now says coloured vinyl (and yes, if you order it now, it’s £22.99)