Pre-order a SIGNED CD of Elbow’s new album ‘Giants Of All Sizes’

Pre-order a SIGNED CD of Elbow’s new album ‘Giant of All Sizes’

Elbow release Giants Of All Sizes, their eighth studio album, in October and you can get in early and secure a SIGNED CD right now.

The nine-track album was recorded in Hamburg, Vancouver and Salford and was produced and mixed by keyboard player Craig Potter.

Guy Garvey describes the album as “an angry, old blue lament which finds its salvation in family, friends, the band and new life.”

Giant Of All Sizes will of course also be available on vinyl and is released on 11 October 2019.

Elbow

4. The Delayed 3:15
5. White Noise White Heat
6. Doldrums
7. My Trouble
8. On Deronda Road
9. Weightless

20 responses to Pre-order a SIGNED CD of Elbow’s new album ‘Giants Of All Sizes’

1. Florentino Stabile says:

Elbow,
    I cannot believe this is their 8th album. Have been around for almost 30 years. What can I say as much as I love Canadian rock bands and American rock bands….. no one can hold a candle to the British… I mean Genesis, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Stones, King Crimson, Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer.. Kate Bush…and I can go on. Elbow are among my favorites in the modern era along with Marillion in terms of groups which are still making music and a music that I hold close to my heart. This signed CD of their soon to be classic is a no brainer.
    Thank you Paul for all you do an all the times you notify of such wonderful things.
    Keep up keeping the physical media alive
    God bless,
    Tino

2. Tyrone says:

I had an email from Amazon at 9:38 am indicating they are “still trying to obtain the item you ordered”
    Then a follow up email at 19:31 indicating my payment has been declined

Cheers Amazon. I’m not impressed

3. Colin says:

After showing as sold out, this is now available to pre-order again. Not sure how long for though so be quick if you missed it when announced!

4. Michel D. says:

Amazon UK should review their shipping rates, it’s now double what it was a few months ago to ship in Canada…I ordered that signed cd anyway, I love Elbow!!

• Stephen Tomlinson says:

There is a problem with Amazon shipping charges to Canada. Contact Amazon customer service. They will either reduce or waive the shipping costs for you.

5. SimonP says:

Hmm, not keen enough on Elbow to chance a pre-order on something I’ve not heard. The Take Off and Landing of Everything was superb but its follow up was definitely not…

6. Phil Giles says:

Clear Vinyl from the official store or Seagreen as an indie exclusive? Which one do I fancy………….?

Any idea these days how many are produced for both? Green would be nice :)

7. JonC says:

Looks like a homage to George Michael’s “Listen Without Prejudice” cover?

8. Graham says:

Will go nicely with the other Elbow signed CD after Plymouth gig in 2017

9. Ben says:

This is gonna be my album of the year. Love elbow!
    There is an exclusive clear vinyl available at the official store, by the way.

10. Joseph Bartram says:

Was gonna order from the bands site until I spotted it

11. Bruno says:

Hi Paul – Many thanks for the heads-up. Elbow is always a treat. Great to get a signed copy.

12. Alex says:

Got it, thanks!

13. Davy Coolen says:

Signed by whom?

14. Andy says:

Ordered…cheers for the heads up.