Pre-order a signed Haim CD

Haim / Women in Music Pt III signed CD

Secure a signed copy of the CD of the new album

Haim‘s new album Women in Music Pt III is available to pre-order as a limited edition signed CD right now.

This is the American rock/pop trio’s third studio album and it will feature 16 songs, although the full track listing is still to be revealed. You can preview ‘The Steps’ below.

Because of the length of the album, this will be a 2LP vinyl pressing. The signed CD is an Amazon UK exclusive and it’s no more expensive than the standard version, so it’s rather a no-brainer, if you fancy putting in a pre-order!

Women in Music Pt III was originally due to be issued in April but will now be released on 26 June 2020.

HAIM

13. FUBT
  14. Summer Girl
  15. Now I’m In It
  16. Hallelujah

16 responses to Pre-order a signed Haim CD

1. Mark McKendrick says:

Just received my CD copy….
    I *think* therre’s a faulty print issue.
    The opening tracks are way above distorted and sound pretty awful compared to even the YouTube and other social media lo-fi promos.
    This one’s going back to Amazon forthwith.
    Shame…. the songs are clearly excellent.

2. Marc says:

Amazon UK just informed me about the release delay:
    HAIM “Women In Music Pt. III ”
    Estimated arrival date: July 01 2020 – July 02 2020

3. Larry Davis says:

Matthew, many artists are delaying new records, besides tours…besides HAIM, Lady Gaga’s new “Chromatica” was supposed to be out April 10 but now delayed indefinitely…Fiona Apple’s new “Fetch The Bolt Cutters” was supposed to be out in October but the digital version dropped without warning this past Friday, and it’s awesome…I can wait on the new HAIM & I will get all 3 albums signed when I see them live…was only disappointed that the last album there was no deluxe like the UK 2CD edition of the debut…always found them to be cool & Ariel’s productions really innovative…

4. SimonP says:

I haven’t even listened to parts 1 and 2 yet, so I for one am glad it’s being delayed.

5. Guy.S says:

anyone interested in a signed CD by Haim of Something to tell You (2017) it is still available from recordstore.co.uk for £5.99 with UK delivery from £1.95 or there is a signed CD with 12X12″ lithograph print (unsigned) for £14.99 from the same store, the signed CD is also available at udiscovermusic.com which I believe is the same company as recordstore

6. Caroline says:

Song titles are a bit uninspiring… ;-)

7. ChrisS says:

Disappointed that it can’t be sent to the US.
    Will just have to wait.

8. John McCann'. says:

Would that be called the butcher’s cover then?

9. Paul says:

Special request from a fan of the website living down under… Paul, would it be possible to add Australian prices if available, amazon.com.au and perhaps JB Hi-fi?
    Thanks for a great website!

10. Matthew says:

Thought it was a bad move delaying this album, which so many other artists have done. Respect to Pearl Jam, Brian Fallon, Dua Lipa and many others for sticking with their original release date and sharing their new music with us during this pandemic.

Still I’m looking forward to hearing this album.

11. Colonel Parker says:

Thanks Paul for the hint I was able to secure a signed copy.

12. Saar Freedman says:

“Summer Girl” [ think it was the first single off this] is such an amazing song. I love how 80’s throwback it is.
    tempted to go for the signed, However all their albums to date had exclusive bonus tracks in Japan, any idea if this will be the case here too?

13. Mike Williams says:

Unfortunately, Amazon UK will not ship this item to the USA.

14. Mattips says:

Thanks Paul – even though not out until August – signed CD cannot be ordered for shipment to USA.

15. graeme ewan says:

great band and the best bass face/lead and rytham guitar female trio ever!! so many folk comment in the negative about it, yet somehow i completely “get it”. enjoy your instrument and tunez whoever you are!! Eff any BS comments!!! come on, get some!! ordered.