Pre-order the new James Blunt album as an exclusive signed CD edition

James Blunt has a new album out in October called Once Upon A Mind and it is available to pre-order as a SIGNED CD edition via Amazon UK

This will be the former British Army Officer’s sixth studio album and is a relatively quick follow-up to 2017’s The Afterlove.

The 11-track album is also available on vinyl and Blunt will be touring Europe early next year. Once Upon A Mind is released on 25th October 2019. The signed CD is available for £9.99.

James Blunt

6. 5 Miles
7. How It Feels To Be Alive
8. I Told You
9. Halfway
10. Stop The Clock
11. The Greatest

8 responses to Pre-order the new James Blunt album as an exclusive signed CD edition

1. Ian McJannet says:

Can anyone tell me if this recent idea of ” signed ” items are genuinely signed
    or just facsimilies of original signatures…?
    I find it hard to believe these huge stars are taking many hours signing possibly thousands of copies……..

2. TheProgster says:

This is great news although I was aware of this last Thursday via email alert from his website,
    Sad to see only 2 comments so far on here but we do have the music snobs who are into Floyd etc who look down on artists such as James Blunt as being too poppy, but it’s good to lighten up sometimes with good well constructed melodic songs rather than be in the doldrums listening to stuff about social, war and politics stuff all the time that is not melodic, Mr Blunt is a very talented singer songwriter who deserves more praise and should not be castigated for his single “Your Beautiful” as he has done much better songs than that one.
    Same goes for Chris De Burgh “Lady In Red” I’m not keen on it but go listen to his other stuff like “High On Emotion” and “Don’t Pay The Ferryman” huge talent great story singer songwriter that most people just write off because off that one song.

• Ace says:

Is that you James?

• Shawn C. says:

I mean, you make good points, and no disrespect, but I just can’t stand Blunt. Not about being a snob, I just find his music pretty terrible. Same goes for Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran – just unlistenable in my opinion. Love this site, but Blunt really seems like a weird choice to be highlighted – signed disc or not

3. Andrew says:

I like these Amazon signed CDs which have been appearing recently. Never thought I would get Chrissie Hynde’s signature this way (arriving tomorrow). Thanks Paul for letting us know what is available.

4. Harrison says:

The Afterlove has been on my to listen to list since it came out, my poor excuse being there’s just so much other music to get through. I’ll get round to this one eventually, good cover art.