Rick Astley / Beautiful Life

Exclusive signed editions and bundles available

Eighties pop icon Rick Astley follows up his 2016 number one album, 50, with a new 12-track long-player Beautiful Life.

The album has been “written, produced and played” by Rick and it’s being issued across a number of formats, many exclusive to Rick’s own store.

The Beautiful Life super deluxe bundle

These include a SIGNED deluxe CD with hardcover book and Rankin photography and a super deluxe edition bundle which includes an exclusive vinyl picture disc, the black vinyl, the signed deluxe CD, another exclusive in a signed Rankin print (and a cassette!) The £30 bundle seems like particularly good value, as it drops the picture disc but includes everything else in the super deluxe, including both signed items.

Any purchase gives you 48-hour ticket pre-sale access to Rick’s forthcoming UK tour, which starts in October. Amazon in the UK also have a standard CD with Rick’s autograph on it, if you wish to do ‘signed’ on a budget!

The album Beautiful Life is out on 20 July 2018.

Pre-order exclusive signed items and bundles from Rick’s store.

Super Deluxe Bundle
Deluxe signed CD, vinyl pic disc, black vinyl, cassette and signed print
(£50)

Deluxe Bundle
Deluxe signed CD, vinyl pic disc, cassette and signed print (£40)

Bundle
Deluxe signed CD, black vinyl, cassette and signed print bundle
(£30)

Exclusive vinyl picture disc with signed print (£25)

Deluxe signed CD (£13)

9. Empty Heart
10. Rise Up
11. Try
12. The Good Old Days

10 responses to Rick Astley / Beautiful Life

1. Mike Williams says:

These bundles and signed editions are all very well priced, and they ship to the U.S.A.. How did that happen?

2. Randy Metro says:

Good to see he’s staying out of retirement.

• Dimitrios says:

The “My red book” album was released on cd.I have it on cd and it’s a great album.I think it was released only for the members of his fan club

3. Randy Metro says:

A nice bonus would have been his 2013 unreleased album, My Red Book. I’m guessing it wasn’t released because it had too much of a “Debbie Downer” feeling to it. Nevertheless, might have been a nice extra that the fans would have liked. Good to see he’s staying out of retirement.

4. Shakyfan says:

Would have preferred to have the sleeve of the vinyl edition signed rather than an art print. They did that with the last album too – and then had signed albums available at the shows!

5. Steve S says:

When Kim released the Aliens album every physical item that had been signed also had a download too. I don’t see that with this?

6. Daniel ( from Berlin ) says:

i lost my interest on rick astley after his departure from SAW.
    2 great pop albums. i still love “my arms keep missing you” & “don’t say goodbye girl”.
    if he would turn back to SAW or/and phil harding i’m will in again….
    p.s. sadly SAW never opens the rick astley PWL archives with backing tracks and instrumental versions of his songs for i-tunes like they did with kylie minogue.

7. John T says:

Good deal for Signed Deluxe CD + Cassette + Signed Print for only £16. I think I’ll order that bundle and hold out for the vinyl.