Belinda Carlisle / The Complete Studio Albums: 7CD box set

buy5belinda_complete

Here’s the artwork for Edsel’s forthcoming Belinda Carlisle Complete Studio Album box set.

This will contain all seven albums, namely Belinda, Heaven On Earth, Runaway Horses, Live Your Life Be Free, Real, A Woman And A Man, and Voila.

We are not expecting any bonus material on the discs included within and of course the Demon imprint have already issued four of the above albums as deluxe editions. The remaining three are due out individually soon – details here.

The Complete Studio Albums will be released on 6 October 2014.

15 responses to Belinda Carlisle / The Complete Studio Albums: 7CD box set

1. craig says:

is it however a bundling of the deluxe editions or just single discs?

2. Matthias says:

Huh. Sounds like a pretty pointless release at the wrong time, what with the deluxe editions coming. Speaking of which, there was a 5.1 mix of “A Woman and a Man”. Wonder if that’ll be included in the upcoming re-release?

3. Don says:

Wow, deluxe editions of all her albums, a new greatest hits collection, a huge box set, and now this. I admire Belinda’s willingness to flood the market with CDs in an age when CDs are dying! Her stuff must be selling well…

• Francis says:

CDs are selling less because pillocks like you are purchasing lower quality sounding downloads. You are not a proper music lover but just a throw away type (once some band or artist is not in fashion, you are not interested). Proper music lovers listen and enjoy everything they ever purchased on Vinyl, Cassette, Video and CD (not downloaded files)and do not treat it like yesterdays newspaper to be gotten rid of once old.

• Don says:

??? My comment was not meant to be ironic at all! I buy all of my music on CD and despise downloads. (What is a “pillock” Francis?) I’m genuinely thrilled that Belinda is releasing and re-releasing all of her stuff on CD. It’s a refreshing change of pace and gives me hope that CDs will survive for a few more years.

4. Paul Sinclair says:

Steady on Francis… Don’s comment was fair enough, despite being heavy with irony. You’re making quite a few assumptions, I think. Let’s keep it friendly please! thanks.

5. rob johnson says:

Ironically and annoyingly, the Holy Grail of Belinda, “In My Wildest Dreams” has just been unearthed. On youtube at least. Too late for this though I guess.

6. Dan says:

I love all of these Belinda reissues/remasters. Very happy with all of the purchases so far.

7. Joe H. says:

Great! But I already purchased most of them. How do I get the actual “box”?

8. Ray says:

Rob, thanks for the information about “In my wildest dreams”!

9. Ellen Shipley says:

It would be nice if someone paid the songwriters…
    downloading, streaming, piracy sites, Google, YouTube, and on and on

I have been fortunate enough to have written many of Belinda Carlisle’s songs and have had a wonderful experience with this genuinely appreciative and talented artist
    HOWEVER
    when my songs are streamed 3 and 1/2 million times in a three month period on Pandora and I get $39.41 …and no royalties in sight..Tragic

Hi Ellen – thanks for stopping by. That figure is shocking.

• R1ck M says:

Sorry to hear that Ellen, at least I get the whole CD Belinda Carlisle collection legit and not just streaming that wonderful music that you created.
      Thank you for so many hours of creativity and great wonderful music put into Belinda work, I have enjoyed that over and over -and I believed many other music fans- (either with her Cds or Records and radio) thank you so much for all that wonderful music.